Page 1 of 3
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD CARTOON NETWORK? All the sudden I miss all the shows they used to have. Like Time Squad, Courage the Cowardly Dog (that show was weird), Johnny Bravo, Megas XLR, Samurai Jack (kickass), Dexter's laboratory and on and on. All the shows on cartoon network are extremely gay. Although, I am happy that Ed Edd and Eddy is still on (kinda). Discuss
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I've seen Dexter and Johnny Bravo on late at night

I never watch it during the daytime. I just look up when Johnny Bravo is on and watch it then.
Samurai Jack was not old cartoon network!!! Johnny Bravo was, but the ultimate old cartoon network show was definitely the original series of Dragonball Z. That truly pwned.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Johnny Bravo was EPIC!

ANd yeah it's good Ed Edd and Eddy is still one. Best show ever!
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by andyd93
Samurai Jack was not old cartoon network!!! Johnny Bravo was, but the ultimate old cartoon network show was definitely the original series of Dragonball Z. That truly pwned.

But the original series of Dragonball Z wasn't aired on CN.. the US dub was (about 20 episodes shorter)
Some of those shows like Johnna Bravo still come on occasionally. Everything on there now sucks, except for Adult Swim shows.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
I'm sure you can watch them online, if it makes you feel any better.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
They still show Courage the Cowardly Dog. I like Chowder, and The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack though. Also adult swim has good shows. Still it ain't what it use to be. =[
H e l l o .
I would like to mention Dethklock. Mostly cause i can't spell the name of the show. Also, I miss tailspin.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Samurai Jack and Megas XLR oh and all the Gundam series' were the sh*t i wish theyd bring some of them back
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
even like half of the new adult swim sucks. i remember when it had short clips of old people swimming. haha. I love Mission Hill though. sucks there is like only 13 episodes to it.
Quote by gljbass
even like half of the new adult swim sucks. i remember when it had short clips of old people swimming. haha. I love Mission Hill though. sucks there is like only 13 episodes to it.

Ya i remember that, it showed a city pool or something lol
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I sort of miss the CartoonCartoon thingies.

And erm... that show with 'Angela'.... argh.

Nickelodeon's lack of awesomeness is worse. No Invader Zim or Transylvania Pet Shop
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by andyd93

/thread
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I sort of miss the CartoonCartoon thingies.

And erm... that show with 'Angela'.... argh.

Nickelodeon's lack of awesomeness is worse. No Invader Zim or Transylvania Pet Shop

Haha invader zim was the best. I wish mtv would've taken over...
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by bingeandletgo
Ya i remember that, it showed a city pool or something lol

"All kids out of the pool!"

God, I remember that. I have to agree, these new shows, even like Nick is affected, suck. Chowder? What the **** is this? It's like the networks just allow drugged out ****-for-brains interns run the show now (no pun intended).

I realy miss the old stuff. Is there a group for this yet? I know the "I Remember Old Nickolodeon" group is around (I'm in it).

Hook us up, TS?

EDIT:

I like AdultSwim now. I mean, it's got some weird ass shows, but the rest are just great. Needs more Sealab...
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Old School cartoon network fo sho.

EDIT

Quote by Baa I'm a Sheep
Dragonball Z was on CN up until the Buu saga I think,so many re-runs though

Yea! It was like they'd cycle through to a certain episode, then repeat it all again. I remember how it seemed so hard to see new ones after a certain point.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Jul 26, 2008,
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Some of those shows like Johnna Bravo still come on occasionally. Everything on there now sucks, except for Adult Swim shows.

This.

I salute you, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, the good old toonami shows I'd watch every day after school, Freakazoid (anyone else remember that show?) and any other classic CN shows I've forgotten about due to growing up.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
This.

I salute you, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, the good old toonami shows I'd watch every day after school, Freakazoid (anyone else remember that show?) and any other classic CN shows I've forgotten about due to growing up.

Wasn't that the one with Candlejack? Oh, yeah I love that sh
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by bingeandletgo
Haha invader zim was the best. I wish mtv would've taken over...

Pffft was? Still is.

I also can't see Sailor Moon anywhere either.

At least I have my Mario cartoons.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
This.

Toonami was awesome. I missed the original "host." Before he got eaten by living goo twice or something like that. Time Squad was an awesome show too, though it only had one season. Original Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo were great though...
"Hey baby! Check the pecs! Hoo ha hoo!"
Quote by andy331
Boomerang is where they put all those old shows....(I think)

Nah that's like.... OLD old shows mostly isn't it?
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Nah that's like.... OLD old shows mostly isn't it?

Here, on Boomerang, we only get crappy Canadian "teen" shows. The only good show they have on Boomerang is the original Scooby Doo
Teen shows on Boomerang?! That sounds odd.

Mine's currently showing Inspector Gadget, then it'd be My Spy Family, Gadget Boy's Adventures in History....
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by dartmaster
I remember the blatantly gay red devil guy that never wore pants lol

you mean...

<. <.

.> .>

HIM
Quote by dartmaster

Cow and Chicken. Fricken awesome show, but that guy always kinda creeped me out. He walked around on his ass cheeks. That is NOT normal.
Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, and Courage the Cowardly Dog were awesome shows. I wish they still put them on, I used to watch them all the time.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by dartmaster

Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Teen shows on Boomerang?! That sounds odd.

Mine's currently showing Inspector Gadget, then it'd be My Spy Family, Gadget Boy's Adventures in History....

Yeah, my little sister watches some crap like Life with Derek and The Latest Buzz.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
guys, you all forgot two stupid dogs!

also, +11103383 to megas XLR and samurai jack. they may not of been the oldest, but gawddamn they were THE most badass shows on the channel.
Quote by dudetheman
I crapped during a thunderstorm once.

The turd was almost halfway out when all of a sudden lightening struck outside, causing my anal muscles to contract and drag the turd back inside my body.

I've never felt so odd and unclean since.
Quote by LegoHair
guys, you all forgot two stupid dogs!

also, +11103383 to megas XLR and samurai jack. they may not of been the oldest, but gawddamn they were THE most badass shows on the channel.

2 Stupid Dogs was easily my favorite show when I was three and four (besides Thomas the Tank Engine )
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by TheMantipede
Cow and Chicken.

Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Page 1 of 3