ok so ive been intensely lurking ug for the past few years and decided to join. I thought all you psychos in the pit should be informed of this because like ug's tabs, im awesome
Get out while you still can....
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Sorry Reported
Quote by futurejimmypage
HOLEY MOLEY MACCARONI!!!! you are like 7 hours into the future. Whats it like? is the war over? is bush dead? Are the new episodes of family guy out yet? is global warming over? Did they unfreeze walt Disney???

Quote by GiantRaven
Not as awesome as me

True.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
i wish this was bannable
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
The best way to increase the size of your e-penor (especially in the pit) is to post the lol wut pear. Surisly. THEN you will be awesome.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
i'll have you know that i already founded a method on how I came to have a larger than average penile device.
Quote by I Be Andyy
The best way to increase the size of your e-penor (especially in the pit) is to post the lol wut pear. Surisly. THEN you will be awesome.

don't listen to him.
lol.

edit - I just joined as well, but i've been lurking the pit for quite a while.
Quote by ..:TOM:..
i'll have you know that i already founded a method on how I came to have a larger than average penile device.

Haha..you said came..

Quote by tømtøm.xD

listen to him.
lol.

See? He knows what I'm talking about.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by ..:TOM:..
ok so ive been intensely lurking ug for the past few years and decided to join. I thought all you psychos in the pit should be informed of this because like ug's tabs, im awesome

There's a forum for cool people just like you. It's called the FOTB, short for Forum of the Badasses. You should try to get in, man. Everyone wants a piece of the FOTB.
Quote by madbasslover
There's a forum for cool people just like you. It's called the FOTB, short for Forum of the Badasses. You should try to get in, man. Everyone wants a piece of the FOTB.

It's true. I've been trying to get in ever since I joined. I'm just not badass enough.
this thread is as pointless as tits on a whale
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Introduction thread in Newbies.

We don't need a new thread in The Pit every time someone signs up
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...