Hey everyone, what Electric Guitar Strings would you recomend for Drop C Tuning (CGCFAd)

The guy at the Guitar Center recomended DR Strings Tite-Fit Heavy Electric Guitar Strings

-Gauges 11-14-18-28-38-50

I haven't been able to get my guitar adjusted yet to put it in Drop C since I want to get new pickups before I do, but would you guys recomend these strings for Drop C? If not what is a better choice?

Thank you.
Yeah any .011s are fine, .010s would be fine too for drop C.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Okay, just making sure. Do you know if DR is a good string brand? - I have never used them before i usually use Ernie Ball Super Slinkies, or GHS Boomers. So I'm not sure how good these are...
I'm using .11's for C# standard, and they work pretty well. They'd be good for C. I find .10's to be good for drop D or something, it gets a little muddy with C.

EDIT: DR tite-fit pwn all. I've been using them (almost) exclusively for almost 3 years now.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
I use DRs for all my guitars, they are my favorite brand. They are cheap, made in the US, and last a long time.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Im using 9 guage even though i know i shouldnt be, but its because i only have one guitar and i prefer it in standard
Quote by andy_thomas
Were you by any chance, exposing your scrotum to an open flame?
10's or 11's should work.
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
I use DR 10s on my Drop C guitar.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com