Page 1 of 4
My fellow Punk Forumians (we really need to think of a cool name for ourselves). Since I'm Canadian I don't know what an actual State of the Union address sounds like, and I am not motivated to look it up on youtube, so this will not have the comedic value of following whatever format those usually take.

It has been approximately 6 months since I was elected as your president (apparently) and a lot has happened since then. I can't actually remember most of it, but I'll bet it was all pretty cool for the most part.

I would like to officially welcome any members who have joined since my election. Especially those who have stuck around for more than a week. It would seem that having new members actually continue to post on this forum is not one of our strong points, and possibly something we can try to improve on. If you see a n00b, be sure to pat them on the head and tell them they're wonderful and special and that you love them very much.

I would also like to bid a tearful farewell to everyone's favorite moderator, Tina aka waterproofpie. We could never have hoped for a better mod, even though many of us would prefer tr00 anarkee. She's a total qt and we all love her very much. If you see stina poisting on the forum or in the chat, be sure to tell her that she's wonderful and special and that you love her very much.

It's also worth mentioning that we had our annual awards ceremony recently. I would like to thank everyone for electing me cutest user and most sarcastic user, as well as second place spots in a couple categories.

I would also like to congratulate Post Modern Sounds on being the rockinest band on earth and getting featured in that official UG thing and all that.

And that's about all I've got to say. Go forth and up the punx. *-)
Well executed.

You might have to have a talk with axeslash about harassing the newcomers. Can you give an up the Drunx Punx or possibly just the Minister of next State of Punk Forum Address?
Cool address, we do need to keep more n00bs and great job Steena(are you leaving, I must have missed a lot when I was on vacation).
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by NotVodkaPunk
I support your ability to put your cabinet in your signature. I'm just saying.

Nah.

Just put your position in your own sig
I thought this was gonna be your Mod acceptance speech.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by RockThe40oz
Pssht.. Everybody knows they're going to make VodkaPunk the new mod.

I'm just waiting.
Good job boss.

As the official Minister of N00b Harassing I would like to clarify a few things.

Quote by sargasm

I would like to officially welcome any members who have joined since my election. Especially those who have stuck around for more than a week. It would seem that having new members actually continue to post on this forum is not one of our strong points, and possibly something we can try to improve on. If you see a n00b, be sure to pat them on the head and tell them they're wonderful and special and that you love them very much.

^ This does not apply to me. *take out a large leather, spiked paddle*

Posting about a band in the wrong forum: That's a paddlin'.
Posting and defending misinformation: That's a paddlin'.
Sulking about pop rock bands not being allowed in here: That's a paddlin'.
Being rude to regulars for no reason: That's a paddlin'.
Posting a thread to plug your crappy pop rock band and then getting pissy when the regulars invariably tell you that your music sucks and threads like this shouldn't be in the Punk and Ska forum: Oh, you better believe that's a paddlin'.

More later.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Can I be paddled anyway? Dressed as Boris Johnson in a diaper/nappy and a ponx forum regular dressed as Supernanny...

If you need any encouragement, Good Charlotte are crust as phuck, Simple Plan's take on anarchy changed my life and Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables is a terrible album.

:P
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
I'm happy that they made you a mod, but I'm also dissapointed that Christina said something about us not suspecting who the new mod would be.

I was looking forward to being really surprised
Seeing as how Allison stole my preferred job title I officially declare myself the minister of Vague and Not So Vague Sexual Comments.

Actually give that to Brian. He's earned that one.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I'm happy that they made you a mod, but I'm also dissapointed that Christina said something about us not suspecting who the new mod would be.

I was looking forward to being really surprised

Haha say wha?

Anyways, I'm happy jordan is the new mod. Although I will miss my name being green.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
But for good news, the next mod is going to be a good one. You can rest assured.

Okay, scratch that. I'm obviously not the memory man.

I need to stop huffin' paint fumes
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Good job boss.

As the official Minister of N00b Harassing I would like to clarify a few things.

^ This does not apply to me. *take out a large leather, spiked paddle*

Posting about a band in the wrong forum: That's a paddlin'.
Posting and defending misinformation: That's a paddlin'.
Sulking about pop rock bands not being allowed in here: That's a paddlin'.
Being rude to regulars for no reason: That's a paddlin'.
Posting a thread to plug your crappy pop rock band and then getting pissy when the regulars invariably tell you that your music sucks and threads like this shouldn't be in the Punk and Ska forum: Oh, you better believe that's a paddlin'.

More later.

Looking at my sandals: That's a paddlin'

Jack my swag
Quote by original=punk
It went with your avatar so well.

Agreed.

Why not adopt the breakdancing kitty for a while? It would match rather well

-~-

Why do people never use the gifts I bestow upon them?

*cries on John's shoulder*
I'm not happy with you're new avatar Jordan.

Can we open this for debate?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

I happen to like it, it's very punx.
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Last edited by BostonLacrosse at Jul 27, 2008,
Quote by element4433

do you take english class?

It's "your"

"you're" means "You are"
You see, sometimes I type without thinking.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by original=punk
Do you take English class?

It's "your"

"you're" means "You are"

Ahem.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by BostonLacrosse
i happen to like it, its very punx

Agreed, what could be more "punx" than the shield of Cpt. America?

Oh yeah, and you should really capitalise the first character of every sentence. And the first character of every proper noun.

And use an apostrophe in "its", to denote that you are using shorthand for "it is".
Since when is p0nx about grammar?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by BrianApocalypse
Agreed, what could be more "punx" than the shield of Cpt. America?

Oh yeah, and you should really capitalise the first character of every sentence. And the first character of every proper noun.

And use an apostrophe in "its", to denote that you are using shorthand for "it is".

Oh, yeah; and you should really capitalize the first character of every sentence and the first character of every proper noun.

Other things to note:
Never start a sentence with "and."
Punctuation comes BEFORE the closing quotation mark.
In proper writing, it is not correct to use contractions such as "it's."

You guys all pretty much fail.
Read the sentence how it's written.

It's perfectly valid to begin a sentence with the word "and".

You'll notice that the literary effect is akin to an afterthought.

Punctuation does NOT come before the closing quotation mark unless the period is part of the quotation. If one ends a quotation mid-sentence, one does not incorporate a full stop within the quotation, like you have incorrectly in your post.

You're WRONG!
And there's no "z" in capitalise, you can't spell because you're a f*cking American bastard.

Suck my impressive phallus.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Agreed.

Why not adopt the breakdancing kitty for a while? It would match rather well

-~-

Why do people never use the gifts I bestow upon them?

*cries on John's shoulder*

Because it's too big . I've been trying to change my avatar for awhile.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
For future reference if you want your state of the punk forum to sound like the real American state of th union next time just say "strong" alot and maybe some other variants of the word strong.

That is how the current administration has done them.

But welcome to mod ship.
Chyeah. I want a new one. I've had ratfink for too long.

p.s. I just changed it to a Dali painting. But that's not p0nx enuff. Someone wanna give me an awesome avatar!?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I went to the Dali museum a couple weeks ago. Twas mad dope 4realz.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by waterproofpie
Chyeah. I want a new one. I've had ratfink for too long.

p.s. I just changed it to a Dali painting. But that's not p0nx enuff. Someone wanna give me an awesome avatar!?

How's this?
Attachments:
x-gata03.gif
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Or this?

Do you have a stash of kitten gifs at your command?
Page 1 of 4