Poll Options
View poll results: What should I do?
Go back up north
10 77%
Stay where you are.
3 23%
Voters: 13.
Hi guys.

My head is everywhere at the moment with a bit of an issue.

About 3 months ago, I moved down from Yorkshire to live in Birmingham since there's more jobs and there were old issues with people up there which made alot of things quite uncomfortable (old mates fallen out with and insane exs). Thing is now I've been here a while, I've lost my job, me and my ex split up and my mates who would be down here for uni are back up north for the summer. I am hearing from a few interviews on Monday so the job thing may be sorted. I've started seeing someone else, but I'm missing my old mates and going out with them all. My girlfriend says she really wants to leave Birmingham soon so I think she may go with me.

What do you think I should do because I really can't decide and my mates don't know either.

Thank you.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
leave. start a new life. be happy
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
This isn't our decision. You know all the facts, and you're the one who will be affected by the outcome, asking the pit will be a bad idea.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by magnum1117
leave. start a new life. be happy

That was the idea. Hasn't done anything spectacular.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

move somewhere completely different away from both of the places and start a new life with your girlfriend
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
Go somewhere completely different, you're not too happy where you are, and you couldn't have been to happy where you were before, so try somewhere new. You've nothing to loose...
Quote by rabidguitarist
This isn't our decision. You know all the facts, and you're the one who will be affected by the outcome, asking the pit will be a bad idea.

We have a winner.

But, if I had to choose, I would say go back up North.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Move somewhere totally different, perferably where you can't speak the language. Does wonders for your perspective. Cambodia would be a good new start.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Why are you lying to him and saying we won't be affected?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by rabidguitarist

It'd be foolish for him to make a decision based purely on a bunch of kids on the internet, but there's no harm asking for some advice.
Quote by rabidguitarist

I know this, I just wanted some opinions and advice really. I wasn't going to use the poll as my decision. Sorry if I came across that way.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

if you can have your friends and your girlfriend up north, go for it. You see, there is no place greater than Yorkshire (particularly West Yorkshire).
I am moving from Yorkshire to Birmingham for University soon, and it will be a sad occasion.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by big duck
if you can have your friends and your girlfriend up north, go for it. You see, there is no place greater than Yorkshire (particularly West Yorkshire).
I am moving from Yorkshire to Birmingham for University soon, and it will be a sad occasion.

I promise you one thing mate (being from West Yorkshire myself), you will love this place.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

leave birmingham are you mad, na even though its a class city we both live in id go back if i was u happyness beats jobs any day dude
Quote by stewart91
leave birmingham are you mad, na even though its a class city we both live in id go back if i was u happyness beats jobs any day dude

I see what you mean man. Thing is, I don't care what job I'm doing aslong as I'm having a laugh. I just don't know anyone down here and I have to wait a while for my mate to back down for uni to introduce me about. I almost resorted to trying to chat to people in that park near snow hill.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.