Poll: Job you love VS the Job you hate.
Poll Options
View poll results: Job you love VS the Job you hate.
Job you love.
52 83%
Job you hate. (x2 pay)
11 17%
Voters: 63.
Would you rather work somewhere that you love or work somewhere where you can't stand it... But you get twice the salary.
Depends what the salary of the first place was. But I'd rather have a job I liked which can pay the bills.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
Depends what the salary of the first place was. But I'd rather have a job I liked which can pay the bills.

The job you like is $12p/h(NZ)
Quote by St.Loony
Because we all live in New Zealand

Hahaha well I do, and this poll is for my benefits.
But yeah I want to be a bartender cause I've had experience with office work and it's fucking gay... Bartending ticks all the boxes for me but the pay isn't all that great.
Just wondering what the pit thinks.
Be a bartender. They're way cooler than office guys.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
At $12 an hour I'd be making $480 a week without taxes. I'd take the good job.
If you can just leave work in work then take the money. If not take tho one you like
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
job i love.

i quit university and the chance to earn big bucks and have risked everything going to try a career as a snowboard instructor.

my parents cant seem to understand and are constantly on at my to return to uni. basically because they get paid big money but i now for a fact my dad hates his job, yet they still cant see it my way

anyhoo job you love anyday. no need to look to the furture if you arent enjoying today or the near furture
Quote by ch715dallat
job i love.

i quit university and the chance to earn big bucks and have risked everything going to try a career as a snowboard instructor.

my parents cant seem to understand and are constantly on at my to return to uni. basically because they get paid big money but i now for a fact my dad hates his job, yet they still cant see it my way

anyhoo job you love anyday. no need to look to the furture if you arent enjoying today or the near furture

Thanks bro.
That's what I needed to hear.
I usually ended up working somewhere I hate, mainly because the Swedish Female Volleyball Team hasn't had an opening for sunblock applier in quite some time.
Job I love because you won't last/perform as well at one you abolsutely hate.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by ch715dallat
job i love.

i like you.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
depends if ur on about a part time job round school id take the one i hate if it was a full time the one i love
If you work somewhere you love, you'll never have to work again in your life. It'll be just like getting paid to have fun! Weeee
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Well I would probably stick around the job I like for ALOT longer than the job I hate. So in the end I'd be making moar monies.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by Metalology
Job I love because you won't last/perform as well at one you abolsutely hate.

This. It's down to motivation, I do best at school at subjects I enjoy, and if it's a job I love, then therefore I'd be pretty happy, since I love the job.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Serpeth
Thanks bro.
That's what I needed to hear.

no problem dude.

im currently in a job i hate part time in order to pay off some of the debts i accumulated last season doing my courses and stuff to get qualified but if i get a visa ill be heading to america to teach. weak pay compared to most jobs but its my dream job and hopefully this will lauch me into the industry so

go for whatever job you want to do. i did the 'normal' thing an went to uni after i finished school like everyone else but soon regretted it and wasted a year and alot of money in the process. i knew before hand that i wouldnt like uni but i didnt look at my options and thought 'everyone goes to uni, its just what you have to do'

but now in hindsight def do what you want even if if no one else sees it from your point of view. not their life, its yours
How about a job I think is okay and get 50% more?

I might have to go with a job I hate. I know I well hate it, but with more money I could do more when not at work.
depends if you can find a job that you have a passion for. like i have a passion for snowboarding like nothing else and aslong as i can make enough money to get by on and have a little extra spending money then im happy.
if you can live off of the job you love then take it, but if you need the job you hate to pay the bills then go with that one. It sucks to work somewhere you hate though, i worked up with my uncle in the woods for a month getting paid around 10 bucks an hour and hated every minute of it, there were bugs, every where you go is mud. And i spent 8-10 hours a day shoveling heavy wet dirt and carrying logs 20 yards from the pile to another pile. Came back for the summer and got a job at mcdonalds for minimum wage and liked it alot better.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
yeah i dont mind no brainer jobs.

no stress even if the money isnt the best, at least you can leave work at work. and come home and just do whatever you want.
You can't put a price on happiness.

/thread
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by Serpeth
Would you rather work somewhere that you love or work somewhere where you can't stand it... But you get twice the salary.

Dude... the bar tending is minimum wage. Go for the office, it was prob just the last office you were in that sucked.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
A career.

/thread
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥