Hey u guy i was wondering if you guys could help me find a backing track for the seether song called Broken. im trying to record it for a friend. And i cant find a backing track for it nowhere. if you guys could help ide be so happy.
I probably spent the last 20 minutes looking for it and couldn't find one (one that doesn't cost $9.99 atleast).

I found a midi file of the song. I had to sign up to some stupid forum to be able to download the attachment. I could email it to you. It's better than nothing I guess?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
It's sent.

It's really not the best quality. It sounds like a powertab version of it. It's the only thing I could find though.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥