Here it is a Lefty Mirror Custom built by Bob at Legra guitars and it plays amazing. Looks much nicer in real life and is damn hard to take pictures of without the flash ruining the picture.
Anyway looks are merely subjective, up to you but it has wowed everyone that seen it so far

Specs:
Basswood Body
One piece maple neck
Unique AANJ that Bob does
Rosewood f/b
Original Floyd Rose + Nut
Gotoh tuners
Nailbomb - Irish Tour - Nailbomb pickups by Bareknuckle
Push Button Killswitch
Push/Pull knobs for Coil tapping
Chrome finish and pickguard

First thing I noticed after the shock of the wait finally ending was how acoustically resonant it was unplugged and how low the action was. The neck is the fastest I ever played but the action would be a large factor of that. Pickups are amazing have to dime everything to get microphonics its crazy how quiet and dynamic they can get at ear splitting volumes. Pinches ring out and it sustains so sweetly. Well all in all it plays and sounds great so I am very happy. Cheers Bob

PS: Sorry about the pics I am using a phone cam and I have no clips yet I will do some youtube covers next week...
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Irishman of the Laney Cult
Last edited by plankermaxx at Jul 30, 2008,

and one for all the rightys:

Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Wow that's ****ing stunning!
Congrats on the buy
How much did that set you back?
ohai little sig.
Ah it doesn't get too dirty as I only touch the bodys monkey grip when I'd move it

It cost about £1600 including everything which was €2200 for me! I think the pickups and floyd come to about £400 on their own..!
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
awesome! that's some excellent figuring on the neck, too!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Cheers Dave! It was your V and advice which pushed me towards a custom

Ippon they are Bareknuckles they make them from scratch and custom wind them.
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Quote by plankermaxx

Ippon they are Bareknuckles they make them from scratch and custom wind them.

Sweet! Those are highly-regarded and with that custom guitar, I suspect that you'll still love it even after the "honeymoon" stage.

BTW, Dave, do you still sleep with your MIJ Edwards?

Quote by plankermaxx

Quote by Ippon

BTW, Dave, do you still sleep with your MIJ Edwards?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
that's a f***ing sweet guitar! :O

......would be cool as a 7stringer with no inlays and a headstock with mirror finish!

Ibanez RG2228 Prestige
Schecter C7 Jeff Loomis FR (18volt mod)
Epiphone Gothic Explorer (with SD Blackouts)
Ibanez RG350M Yellow
Peavey C5 Tigerwood 5string bass
Randall RH150G3
Holy s***...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I really like the electronic on it, nice and simple layout but lots of features.

That thing must scream! Awesome pick-ups, sweet finish, OFR and slick neck....

I usually don't like Jems but yours is awesome.

Fingerprints must be a bitch though
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
That looks awesome, could you get a pic against a white background? I want to see it with nothing reflecting against the finish. Nice buy.
Quote by Horlicks
I'm not dumb...

random

Edit: IF Steve Vai had a coke addiction, this is the guitar he would do lines on.
Last edited by JoshRocco at Jul 27, 2008,
Horlicks I don't know why that is on all the pictures.

Bob should have the pictures from the photographer back soon which I'd assume would be on a white background.

Yep it screams good but I can never seem to be able crank the volume at home these days...

Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Updated white background picture nice!

Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Looks great!

Is the chrome easy to keep clean?
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Hey Bonsai
Its not that easy to keep clean but it is easy to clean off the fingerprints
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
After all these years I still can't come to terms with monkey grips... But other than that I'm finding it very difficult to not come over there and break into your house and rub my crotch on that thing, or something.

...what's special about Legra's AANJ?
Well I honestly use it everytime to lift the thing I wouldn't miss it necessarily but I admit I find it handy.

I'm not sure exactly but Bob doesn't do it the conventional way as far as I know...
You could email him if it intrigues you!
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!