Anybody remember these little skateboard thingies?

I just found a box of like, 4 of them from when I was a wee little boy. Awesome stuff. I think I remember there being some kind of attatchment that created fire or sparks when you scratched it against a rough surface.
yeah the trucks lol
those things are badass!
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
playing with tech decks generally means you suck at the actual thing
I see no sign of fortress.
the trucks always broke on mine but i loved them... but i skate in real life, so if my trucks on my real board break, i'm gonna be pissed...
A little after my time, but when I was a kid (in the mid-late 80s) we used to make those things with the cardboard on the back of our notebooks. Cut the shape, bend the ends into tails, then draw on em. One kid even took it a step further and somehow managed to make a badass cardboard halfpipe. It got to a point that the teacher had to ban em because half the class wasn't paying any attention cause we were working on our grinds and lines on the edge of our desks/binders.

Yep. There's my formative education right there
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Phorgot

completely true vice versa as well... i sucked at tech decks but i skate mad good
Quote by Phorgot

Silence. Tech decks were the shiz....... especially when you sucked at the real
thing
Quote by randomhero93
the trucks always broke on mine but i loved them... but i skate in real life, so if my trucks on my real board break, i'm gonna be pissed...
lol thats why I quit, my kingpin cracked on my truck and I had no way to possibly fix it/get a new truck so I said **** it and took up guitar instead. Best thing ever. I still have my Darkstar deck, a set of wheels and my two trucks in my shed.