w/ at least 2 controllers and a memory card. extra controllers & games are a plus, esp. zelda. If you've got one lying around why not sell it and make some money???
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
PS, also mario kart double dash and metriod would be nice.
every key
every secret

but my starting price is about $175... although my friend is willing to pay $200 for it... you'd have to wait...
200 for a gamecube and games? that way over priced. you can get a new one for what? 99? maybe even 50$.
yeah. they can be had on ebay with about 40 games for less than $90 shipped. just what exactly are you giving your friend for $200 and have you no shame?
every key
every secret

I have a few controllers, but only 1 of them is the normal kind. The other 2 are shaped a little different, but still are fine. I have 2 memory cards, 1 is a smaller one by nintendo and the other is the REALLY big ones with a crapload of memory on it. Games I have in addition to Melee are...

True Crime
NHL Hitz 02
Madden 02
Madden 04
FIFA World Cup 02
NBA Courtside 02
WresteMania X8
Luigi's Mansion
NFL Blitz 03
Medal of Honor Frontline
All-Star Baseball 2003
Super Mario Sunshine

I'm thinking like $120 shipped for everything, a little less if you don't want some of those games...
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I have a purple 'cube with double dash, a 64 MB card (standard cards are 4MB so that's big), I can throw in 2 controllers. Where are you? I can only sell to the U.K.
aha. im in the US. and i was thinking more along the lines of around $60? anyways ive got a lead on one elsewhere with 4 controllers, all the zeldas, smash, metroid and a memory card. and $120 might be expecting a bit too much, considering the games. sports games are worth next to nothing the year after they come out, let alone those on an obsolete system.
every key
every secret

Ok I just looked on eBay and I probably should have done that earlier cause I didn't realize people were selling em for so cheap. $65 shipped for the loot? The other lead seems like it has more games you're interested in though. It's up to you man, let me know..
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!