Comedy music.
myspace.com/johnirvingmusic

I want as many UGers on my friends list as possible, because UG FTW. And I'm always looking for new music, you if you have a band I'll listen for sure.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Alright, first things first - I love your tunes. The lyrics are jokes.

The acoustic guitar sounds kind of off at part in "Pussycat Blues", but your voice sounds great and so does the lead guitar. The lyrics are absolutely brilliant. I can't really say anything negative.

Once again there is nothing negative to say about "The Dangers of Myspace". In "Refined" I think you need to turn up the vocals and ensure that both guitars are in tune with each other, because when both guitars are playing it sounds bad. Lastly, "****in Gay" sounds great.

Overall, I'm a giant fan of your lyrics and the way that you present yourself and your music in such a humourous way. I like your voice, though some people will say otherwise. At times I think your guitar playing ability is lacking, but you prove otherwise with your lead parts. I'm adding you as a friend on myspace, and if you have a chance check out my acoustic stuff and let me know what you think. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968