Page 1 of 3
So im pretty sure im loosing my job on Monday, Cause they cant file the paperwork till the HR gets in on Monday, so i have to work Sunday knowing im going to be gone.

So im asking the pit...What should I do tomorrow to leave with style.

I work at Menards, which is a Hardware store. And i work in the lumberyard, with access to forklifts.

If you where me, what would you do just before you know you where getting fired?
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Go to work drunk as hell.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Walk in with a stereo blasting that song from 2001: A space oddessey. The one that goes "duuuuh danaaaaaa DANAAAAA DANNANANNANA!!!!! bombombombombombombommmmmmmm"
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
I would just work out the rest of the day so you can use the workplace as a reference on future applications. Unless you already were a douche to the company than I'd recommend burning the place to the ground.
Quote by AtThisVelocity
So im pretty sure im loosing my job on Monday, Cause they cant file the paperwork till the HR gets in on Monday, so i have to work Sunday knowing im going to be gone.

So im asking the pit...What should I do tomorrow to leave with style.

I work at Menards, which is a Hardware store. And i work in the lumberyard, with access to forklifts.

If you where me, what would you do just before you know you where getting fired?

"Use the forklift to fight off the grammar nazis." would be my first reaction.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Jul 26, 2008,
Do something subtle, if anything at all. You don't want to ruin your future prospects.
Quote by Link.JohnIrving

This. Plus the forklift. Nature will take it's course.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
dump logs on top of your boss' office.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Quote by hendrix_128
dump logs on top of your boss' office.

Win...So far.

Now by logs do you mean wood logs or poo logs?
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by Link.JohnIrving

Then go joy riding on the forklifts. Challenge your boss to a round of gladiators on a forklift each.
Quote by Darksucker
Do something subtle, if anything at all. You don't want to ruin your future prospects.

dont be a p***y
Quote by jjennings216

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
If i were you i would get drunk the race people on the forklifts. That would be worth watchen.
dude infinite amount of wood!!!!!! u could build ur own guitar. even better u could build ur own house
Take a crap on the seat of the fork lift, my advice, eat a box of total and 15 fiber bars. Or just get drunk...
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
Quote by Darksucker
Rather a p***y than homeless.

I think I would take some tail over not having a home anyday...but thanks Captain Obvious.

But getting drunk and going to work is possible, but as for the racing of the forklifts, with all the bumps in the yard, i wouldnt be able to get far without getting drunk sick and throwing up all over myself.

But when i found out i was getting fired, My friend had been wanting some of this Oak Board to make cabinets out of, so i ran my forks into the side of the sheets and damaged like four of them, now he gets a discount. hahaha
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
May I ask why you think/know you're getting fired? What did you do? If you aren't 100% sure you're getting fired then don't do anything because you might not be getting fired.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by Darksucker
Rather a p***y than homeless.

+1
Quote by jjennings216

Quote by sadistic_monkey
Show up really early and form all the wood into a giant fort/barricade. Only those with the secret code shall pass!
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by kyle100
May I ask why you think/know you're getting fired? What did you do? If you aren't 100% sure you're getting fired then don't do anything because you might not be getting fired.

Well, i have worked there for over two and a half years, and in that time have gained a total of 9 tardies and no shows...Im suppose to be fired after the first three, and they recently told me, "dont be late again or your out of here. " and i was late again today, and they said they have to wait till HR comes in on Monday to fill out my papers for the initial fire. Plus they had me stand on the forks today and lifted me up to do some things in some pretty high places, which is against a lot of rules, and they wouldnt have had me do it if they wanted to keep me, cause once Main Man Menards finds out im gone no matter what. But riding the forks was probably the craziest thing i've done in a long time, lol.

Plus i have another job lined up, so im not to worried, i was going to leave anyways.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by AtThisVelocity
I think I would take some tail over not having a home anyday...but thanks Captain Obvious.

But getting drunk and going to work is possible, but as for the racing of the forklifts, with all the bumps in the yard, i wouldnt be able to get far without getting drunk sick and throwing up all over myself.

But when i found out i was getting fired, My friend had been wanting some of this Oak Board to make cabinets out of, so i ran my forks into the side of the sheets and damaged like four of them, now he gets a discount. hahaha

What I'm saying is that you should do something that can't be easilt traced back to you. Lacing the bosses coffee with horse laxative, for instance. They will know it was you, but they won't be able to prove that to the police of future employers. There is no-use in getting even more screwed over...
take a dump on your boss' desk- works EVERY time.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Wait...why are you getting fired?

And you should pull a Fight Club and beat the **** out of yourself in your boss' office and then get 52 paychecks to stay at home.

*edit* oh I'd just sort of somehow skipped over your explanation of why, so nevermind on that
Indigo,
Indigoing,
Indigone.
Last edited by JHall91 at Jul 26, 2008,
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Well, i have worked there for over two and a half years, and in that time have gained a total of 9 tardies and no shows...Im suppose to be fired after the first three, and they recently told me, "dont be late again or your out of here. " and i was late again today, and they said they have to wait till HR comes in on Monday to fill out my papers for the initial fire. Plus they had me stand on the forks today and lifted me up to do some things in some pretty high places, which is against a lot of rules, and they wouldnt have had me do it if they wanted to keep me, cause once Main Man Menards finds out im gone no matter what. But riding the forks was probably the craziest thing i've done in a long time, lol.

Plus i have another job lined up, so im not to worried, i was going to leave anyways.

Looks like you can get the company in a lot of sh*t if you have proof.
... why are so many of the replies related to feces?
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by Garou1911
... why are so many of the replies related to feces?

umm.....it's the pit?

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Obviously the 18 month old children of the Pit have reached the poo smearing phase.

lol
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Looks like you can get the company in a lot of sh*t if you have proof.

True, but I would want to do that to them, they have enough problems trying to stay in business. Plus, I don't want my friends to lose their jobs.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by AtThisVelocity
True, but I would want to do that to them, they have enough problems trying to stay in business. Plus, I don't want my friends to lose their jobs.

They'd be in more sh*t if they get someone else to do it and they injure themselves.
Quote by AtThisVelocity

You know you could get them in a LOT of trouble if they made you stand on the forks to do stuff high up...
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by AthenasGhost
You know you could get them in a LOT of trouble if they made you stand on the forks to do stuff high up...

YES! yes i know...but like i said, it was totally cool, and it's not like they where like, " GET ON THE FORKS!!! NOW!!!! HIEL!!!!" One of my friends said he needed someone to do it, the manager said it was ok as long as no one saw and they figured since i was getting fired anyway...

Why don't we stick to the topic of the thread, i didn't start it for no reason.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by kyle100

he's a pit monkey, i think its safe to assume he's being fired.

Quote by Garou1911
Show up really early and form all the wood into a giant fort/barricade. Only those with the secret code shall pass!

also, this is absolute win

oh, or if you want some laughs that can't really get you into corperate trouble,

Insist that your forklift is really a transformer (named Squishy, of course) and demand that everyone call you "Conquistador" to take this one step further, find one of those plastic label makers, and make a Conquistador sticker to go over your name tag
Turquoise Team Beasts!
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Ah well, in that case, best of luck ****ing over your old job.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Don't screw any possible references.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
Don't screw any possible references.

*sigh* Like i said before...THEY ARE GOING TO FIRE ME!!!! There is no possible reference.

So i take getting fired like a bit*h or I make something good of my lame a** job at the hardware store.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Page 1 of 3