So i been thinking of gettin a cheap Ibanez to see how it sounds...I was lookin around on Ebay and came across this. Now I know it is priced too high I think but I am confused...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150204799725

The bridge and the location of the tone/volume and such dont look ANYTHING like the GAX30 at guitar center or any other pics I can find on the web. Anyone know what this guitar is?
They're not very good anyway, it doesn't really matter.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Yeah, I am aware that they are bottom of the line Ibanez's, but I am a fairly new player who just wants something that sounds a bit different from my squire strat. Thats why I am tryin to figure out what is up with the bridge and things on this guitar, I have one I can get for 100 bucks.
you can buy a new Gio guitar for just as much so i dont think its a good buy. and that is not a GAX30, or maybe its an older model.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Why don't you go for something a little better like an RG? Those aren't very expensive...
YEAH
Well, I have figured out that this guitar is a GAX50, which is pretty much the same as a GAX30. I have found a GAX50 for 100 bucks including shipping. Right now I own a strat squire and the money is VERY tight, but I want something that sounds more metal. I was thinking the dual humbuckers in this model may sound better. Do you guys think 100 bucks would be a fair price for this guitar? Eventually I will upgrade the pickups to sound better when I get the cash.
if you plan to buy that Gio guitar, then put new pickups in it, its a waste. its better to buy a BETTER guitar, probably not a gio ibanez with better wood, hardware and electronics.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Don't get a GAX, they suck. I own a 70 and it's crap, seriously. It IS a good beginner guitar but it doesn't take long to realise things.

BTW, what does the GIO means?
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

So would a GAX50 be worth it, considering in a few months I would upgrade the pickups?

Edit: I found a GAX50 barely used for 100 bucks so thats what I would be paying for it.