So the other day I was playing guitair without a pick and so now I have a blister on my thumb. It pretty much looks like a little bubble. When will it go away? Its gettin on my nerves.
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
A week and pics!
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Just get a pin and pop it. From there you can peel it off.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
cover it with something like moleskin or similar and don't use it. If you burst it, it'll take longer to heal.

A blister is a buildup of liquid that covers an area of damaged to tissue to act as a barrier whilst it heals and regenerates, so don't use the area.

^peeling it off is a stupid idea and will take longer to heal.
I've been tapping A LOT more lately and had blisters on my index and middle fingers. I just popped 'em and now they're calloused.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
popping them makes the exposed skin underneath extremely sensitive and if anything touches that area it will sting very badly. it will go down in a couple days if you leave it alone.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I always pop my blisters. Especially the ones I get on my heels all the time. Seriously though. I used to get like, a blister under a blister. I ended up having to cut through dead skin with scissors. It was like leather. Mega calloused.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I got them on my foot after walking home a couple of times in new shoes.

Don't pop them, it only takes longer for them to heal and they just eventually grow back to 'bubbles', except being a bit more painful.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Nobody is mentioning the fact it can get infected if you pop them. I just had one the other day, and it burst, I got lucky and its already fine.
Now Im starting to feel my heart beat throgh it. Anyone else have this happen to them. its really weird
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
Quote by dRummeR94
Now Im starting to feel my heart beat throgh it. Anyone else have this happen to them. its really weird

It's just a bit of vasoconstriction and inflammation. It's natural, and is exactly what happens when there's tissue damage. It's a good sign.
Quote by dRummeR94

It's fine. When I start fingerpicking after I haven't for a while I get blisters. They go away in a few days, just don't pick with that finger 'till it goes away.