Me and my band spent 4 hours working on the this rhcp cover leave comments and tell us how its sounds. This would be our first cover song with crappy recording gear please give us advice on how to make are next recording even better.
Imma check it out.

By the way (pun intended) , this should be in riffs&recording>covers.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
overall the guitarist did a good job of hiting the right notes and did some mistakes but was a little a head of the drummer. The bass player had some wrong notes but did a decent job. The drummer sounds really off?
epi les pual custom
ad15vt > for sale
valve jr head and cab
bad monkey
Pretty good. I just started learning it on guitar actually. I like the guitar tone in yours.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
I listened to it twice and left a rating+comment
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Wrong forum, but the notes need to be sustained for a tiny bit longer in my opinion.
good, but one thing is that its very hard to hear the bass. Could be my speakers, but the bass is a driving force in rhcp and needs to be heard. Especially in the chorus, those bass arpeggios (i think?) should be heard.

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Goes out of time/sync in places. To get the recording sounding nice, increase the kick and snare, and the drums over all in general. The bass is really quiet. And don't Pan 100% left and right, have it so they're both in the middle, But so you can defiantely tell the left from right.

The recordings real nice, good quality sound from the instrument. Spice up the guitar a little bit though dude, improvise, with out the vocals the guitar should be what add's the Jazziness