How is the quality of wdmusic.com? I was thinking of getting a pickguard from there and i was wondering if it's of good quality?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
WD Music is reliable, at least with my experience. I ordered a bridge off of them, and one of the music stores in Boston has some parts from WD Music. It's basically like another warehouse like MusiciansFriend. Go for it
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

I've never had a problem with them - but I've been using their UK site. Good quality parts, delivered very quickly, but the certainly aren't the cheapest.
Quote by mark_wuk
I've never had a problem with them - but I've been using their UK site. Good quality parts, delivered very quickly, but the certainly aren't the cheapest.

+1 even good on returns with faulty goods.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
what about the electronics? like pick ups are they good compared to other pickups on the market?
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Kent armstrong pickups are great. and better to get them from there than some where else due to the compan is owned by the Armstrong's.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Long and McQuade (Canadian equivalent of Guitar Centre) sells WD stuff, I think it is pretty good. I have some knobs from them, good quality, not cheaply made or anything.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by shampooboy37
what about the electronics? like pick ups are they good compared to other pickups on the market?

I've got a full set of Kent Armstrong pickups in my Strat, and they sound great - as good as any off the shelf pickups I've heard.