Me and my band spent 4 hours working on the this rhcp cover leave comments and tell us how its sounds. This would be our first cover song with crappy recording gear please give us advice on how to make are next recording even better.
wrong forum man.

need to be more articulate and you need to play it faster.
Pretty good. The recording quality is good and you guys sound tight. I like the tone on the guitar and the drummer has some nice fills.

That said, it sounds kinda mundane. It's not bad, but it doesn't stand out either. The bass kinda gets lost in the mix, and frankly it sounds like a pretty standard cover. It's not somthing that would particularly stand out to me. Try taking a little more license with it, do somthing unique that makes it your own and gives it your band's personal stamp.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
The guitar tone is pretty good. The guitar playing left alot to be desired, it was passable but not great. It didn't feel very rhythmic or "spicy" if you know what I mean. It was pretty bland. The drummer was mostly consistent but went off into no mans land a few times, could use some more fills. Overall, it was a 6 out of 10 imo.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.