nope
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Make sure to check searchbar pick-ups. they come in small sizes, for 24 searchbar necks.
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
musikcraft used to offer 24 frets, but it seems they don't anymore....
Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Stratocaster
Some random Yamaha acoustic
VOX amPlug AC30
Last edited by platypus01 at Jul 27, 2008,
if you buy a soloist body from warmoth and a 24 fret neck, they can move the neck pickup down for you if you want

EDIT: heres a 24 fret warmoth build that has the neck pickup brought down towards the bridge. he explains it on post 96 or something...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=653566&page=5&pp=20&highlight=progressive+metal+axe+build
Last edited by cocaroche at Jul 27, 2008,
If you buy the 24 fret warmoth neck then put it in a 24 fret body the scale length will be off. The warmoth neck is made to go in a regular 21 fret body. But a 24 fret body is made to have a regular full length 24 fret neck. If you want the pickup you could route the body to move the pickup, of if have a humbucker could put a single coil in it or maybe a minihumbucker.
Quote by cocaroche
if you buy a soloist body from warmoth and a 24 fret neck, they can move the neck pickup down for you if you want

EDIT: heres a 24 fret warmoth build that has the neck pickup brought down towards the bridge. he explains it on post 96 or something...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=653566&page=5&pp=20&highlight=progressive+metal+axe+build

yeah that would work, but i have a dimarzio humbucker that i want to use up there... can they move it down on a different model?