Page 1 of 2
Okay so I tried the searchbar and got a shatload of unrelated things, and I feel the sex thread isn't exactly perfect for this... so here goes...

Anyone ever kind of get grossed out when you hook up with a girl who you know gives blowjobs? I mean before you go flaming on and on, hear me out. Like do you ever start thinking about the fact that she's had some dude's banana around her mouth when your making out with her and crap? I don't know if it's just me or what but lately i've been having this phase where i think that every time i make out with a girl and it totally throws off my mood and whatnot... please tell me i'm not alone..? or tell me i'm a retarded freak who should go jump off a rather high building for the sake of tits on a whale...
No I feel ya.

She can't suck any worse than the dude in your avatar. *boom!*
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
your not alone. I too have had that thought come up in my head. I'm fine as long as they just brush they're teeth every once in a while

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I assume she's brushed her teeth since her last dick MOT, so... yeah...

This.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by Bushinarin
I find blow-jobs in general to be slightly gross.

If this applies to women, then I'm going to call you gay.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
lol, unless young virgins are your thing, chances are she's blown or ****ed someone, dont think about it. End of the day it's a case of then, now
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Dimebag Dave
If this applies to women, then I'm going to call you gay.

Ever think some people simply don't like oral sex? I find digital sex (fingering and stuff, not cyber) quite gross and a turn off.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by Roads5
I think about it too. But it only makes it hotter.

*quagmire* OH! giggitygiggitygiggitygiggiity goo!
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by DefectedFromGod
Ever think some people simply don't like oral sex? I find digital sex (fingering and stuff, not cyber) quite gross and a turn off.

fingering is digital sex?

last time i looked it was called masturbation
I have no problems making out with a girl who gives head, because that'll prolly lead to her giving me head.

Quote by sloppyjoe24
your not alone. I too have had that thought come up in my head. I'm fine as long as they just brush they're teeth every once in a while

So many things in that post made me laugh.

And TS, it's very funny you have Kirby as your avatar.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Jul 26, 2008,
Thirty-seven!?
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
I'm sure any gal in question might be squeamish if she knew you had your tongue buried to the hilt in another gal's cooter. But, thats what we have tooth brushing and showering for.
Quote by sloppyjoe24

yeah, as long as by "every once in a while." you mean "twice daily, at least."

i have to side with Tire Me on this one. he speaks the truth.
Would you rather makeout with a guy who has given his share of knobs some slobbin...i dont think so, you have to learn to get over your fear, you cant be with virgins forever, and if you dont mind me asking...what kind of girl's you hanging out with that before she makes out with you she blabs out the fact that she loves to suck stick?
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Would you rather makeout with a guy who has given his share of knobs some slobbin...i dont think so, you have to learn to get over your fear, you cant be with virgins forever, and if you dont mind me asking...what kind of girl's you hanging out with that before she makes out with you she blabs out the fact that she loves to suck stick?

I'm not necessarily saying that she goes and says that there and then; there could be multiple ways of knowing she does thats. (ie: knowing her ex's, having it brought up in basic conversation >.>, ect. ect.)

and to the guy who was talking about how girls feel on the other end with dudes muff diving, I've never given a girl oral sex, nor do i ever want/intend to because i find that repulsive, so.. ya take that one!
Quote by Capua47
I'm not necessarily saying that she goes and says that there and then; there could be multiple ways of knowing she does thats. (ie: knowing her ex's, having it brought up in basic conversation >.>, ect. ect.)

BOY: Hey, how's it going?
GIRL: Not bad cheers, you?
BOY: Wow, that was a hard exam, right?
Girl: Yeah. I give blowjobs.

Kinda like that?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
BOY: Wow, that was a REALLY HARD exam, right?
Girl: Yeah, ALMOST AS HARD AS THE DICKS that I give blowjobs to.

Kinda like that?

fix't.
Quote by Capua47

My friend...heres your solution...

The Freshmaker.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Last edited by AtThisVelocity at Jul 27, 2008,
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Kinda like that?

Reminds me of a friend of mine..
It's only if shes making out with your the same night shes already given someone head. But I stay away from those girls anyway, they're the ones that make it burn when you peee
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by stinger12345
It's only if shes making out with your the same night shes already given someone head. But I stay away from those girls anyway, they're the ones that make it burn when you peee

Your mom makes me burn when I pee.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Kinda like that?

I hate you. You made me spit chocolate ice cream all over my keyboard.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Killed, more like.

QFT. When delirium says something, you don't try to make it better. He is a doctor after all
Quote by Tire Me.
You were doing good with the mentos joke, but you just had to do a "your mom" joke didn't you.

Yep, im the next Carrot Top. *Makes bomb dropping whistle*
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by Tire Me.
How did it really happen?

uh well with the most previous girlfriend i've had, she dated around a lot and my freinds told me she gave really good bjs.. but of course i thought they were just saying that to be funny and whatnot, but then at lunch she was with me and my freinds who are total careless idiots and asked her herself and she was like " ya i used to give bjs a lot but im laying off of that". I never let her mouth get that close to my slanger
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Kinda like that?

Lmfao im sorry.. I was just going to sit backand watch this thread...but that was great. Something I would do

YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I have thought about the same thing. I have actually turned down girls who I know have given Blow jobs.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
Thirty-seven!?

CLERKS 1

TS thinks about all the dick his girlfreind has had in her mouth
Quote by Capua47
uh well with the most previous girlfriend i've had, she dated around a lot and my freinds told me she gave really good bjs.. but of course i thought they were just saying that to be funny and whatnot, but then at lunch she was with me and my freinds who are total careless idiots and asked her herself and she was like " ya i used to give bjs a lot but im laying off of that". I never let her mouth get that close to my slanger

I lol'd
Page 1 of 2