Alright, so I was cleaning out my back porch, and stumbled upon a nearly full 24 pack of diet pepsi. I don't know why I had it, I hate the stuff. Anyways, it was really old (like over a year and a half) and I figured, the way this stuff is sealed, it should be good for a long time. Who do I know that drinks diet pepsi? It seemed very light when I went to move it, and the reason was that all of the cans were half empty, but none of them were open or leaking. I searched google, but it yielded nothing. So, very cofused, I turn to the pit.
Any ideas? How can this happen?
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
I found some old cans of beer in my grandparents basement, like real old.. and they were almost gone and they haven't been opened.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Call up PepsiCo and ask for half your money back. Proceed to drink Pepsi.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
They're prolly extremely flat

And carbonation makes their mass bigger?
Buckethead came and sucked the pepsi out of the cans. He does that from time to time.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

You sure they weren't open?
It's possible to open them a tiny bit without them looking open at all.
Quote by VoodooCow229
Buckethead came and sucked the pepsi out of the cans. He does that from time to time.

Your comment made me laugh for an hour. I had to kill someone with nunchucks to calm down. Remember this: don't mess with the chickens. IM SERIOUS.
"Candy-tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy."
-Toki Wartooth
Quote by VoodooCow229

He'll also steal your goat and drink it's blood, he's funny like that.