I was in a music store today and found my dream guitar, and much to my surprise it was a Tele! A Highway One Telecaster to be exact, and unlike the Strat version, it actually does as promised, giving the Fender cleans and twang while being able to sound creamy and dirty when OD/distorted. Unfortunately, I can't quite afford it yet, but I was wondering if I could get a little advice on the rest of my rig.

I was drawn to the Fender Blues Jr. for my amp and a Boss Blues Driver for my first pedal, but I was wondering if anyone had any specific advice or first hand experience with a couple different combinations I was considering, remembering that this is all for a Tele specifically.

For the amp, I like the Blues Jr. but I could see maybe getting a Hot Rod Deluxe or maybe a Blues Deluxe, rather than the Jr. I have no firsthand knowledge of the Blues Deluxe but the HRD didn't seem to sound quite as good to me. Any thoughts on which of these is probably the best choice?

And just to add more to the fire, instead of a Boss Blues Driver, what about an Ibanez Tube Screamer, either the TS9 or the TS808?

That is basically my dilemma, and I have absolutely decided on the guitar (Thanks God for that!) but I only really have any first hand knowledge of the Boss and Blues Jr. and HRD. Thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
ts9>bd-2

i had both and i sold the bd-2 cuz it feedbacks like a mofo and doesnt sound to great

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.