There I am
well tell me what you guys think
of course its nothing special
just messin around with the rock band usb mic and audacity
drums are all acoustic played by me
Alright, well the first track "Razor" is a cover of the song by Foo Fighters and since I don't normally review covers I'm going to skip over that track and move onto "Interstate Love Song".

The guitar playing sounds pretty nice overall but there are few chords that sound kind of off to me. I'm not sure if that is your intention, but it really sticks out like a sore thumb. An example of this chord can be heard at around 2:01-2:06. It happens a few more times prior to that though. It gets kinda boring near the end but I think that could be remedied by having some vocals in the song.

I like the sound of the electric guitar in "teleyour friends". I like that warm tone. Unfortunately the first minute doesn't sound like a song, but instead just sounds like a guy in his room fiddling around on an electric guitar. You've got some nice licks, but as it stands this appears to be a collection of licks and scales and not really a song.

"Song For Her" sounds way better - this feels and sounds like an actual song. I like the drums, they add a really nice feel to the tune though the beat is fairly simple and they don't have a very nice sound. At times everything sounds off of time, especially the guitar. This would sound a lot better if everything was tightened up.

Overall there is a lot of potential but you definitely have a lot of work to do - especially in tightening things up. If you've got a chance take a peek at my solo acoustic project and let me know what you think: http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968