I don't have any experience selling stuff on ebay, but I'm hoping I can sell it there with out spending too much on fee's n stuff. Anyway, here it is. Tell me what you think and if somebody wants me to I'll put more pics up.

2005 ESP LTD M-1000

Specs:

Neck-Thru-Body
25.5” Scale
Maple Body
Flamed Maple Top
3-piece Maple Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
Arrow Head Inlays w/ model name at 12th fret
Locking Nut
43mm Neck Width
Extra Thin U Neck Contour
24 X Jumbo Frets
Black Nickel Hardware
Volume and Tone w/ Push-Pull Coil Tap
ESP Tuners
Original Floyd Rose Bridge
Dimarzio D-Sonic (B) / Dimarzio Breed Neck (N) p.u.
Finish: SeeThroughBLacK

This is pretty much a shredders guitar. As you can see from the specs I tricked it out expecting that I would get into that sort of thing, but I just love my EC-1000 too much and simply don't use this guitar enough to justify keeping it. It's in damn near perfect condition, the only flaw being a minor surface scratch on the back by the trem cavity. I still have the original dual EMG 81's but I will most likely have to sell those separately.
Sell or.....Giving away for free??
GEAR

ESP LTD F-155 DX BASS
Epiphone Thunderbird bass
Samic cr1 bt bass

Dunlop bass crybaby
Ibanez PD7 Bass Overdrive Pedal
Boss bass chorus
Zoom 607 multy effects pedal

Ashdown 180 watt bass amp
Mega 30 watt

METAL UP 'UR ASSS
Where you based? Ship to the UK?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Where you based? Ship to the UK?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
I'm in the states. I'd need compensation for the shipping costs if buyer is international. Also paypal only.
Quote by CHIEF-CHEESE
I'm in the states. I'd need compensation for the shipping costs if buyer is international. Also paypal only.

Thats all fine, add me on americanidiot3@hotmail.co.uk and we'll get talking
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
How much for the EMG 81's ? and do they come with all the wiring etc?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
I only have the pickups themselves. None of the wiring was given back to me when I had the pickups swapped. I'm looking to get about $150 for them.
Quote by CHIEF-CHEESE
I only have the pickups themselves. None of the wiring was given back to me when I had the pickups swapped. I'm looking to get about $150 for them.

just thought id let you know EMG's are pretty useless without the quick connect wire, 25k pots, and stereo output jack. you're looking at $50 worth of parts missing so you could probably only get like $100-$110 for the pickups alone.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
just thought id let you know EMG's are pretty useless without the quick connect wire, 25k pots, and stereo output jack. you're looking at $50 worth of parts missing so you could probably only get like $100-$110 for the pickups alone.

I actually have the quick connect wires, 9v hookup and battery mounting bracket. I've decided I'll probably try to ebay the pickups to get at least one sale under my belt before I try selling the guitar.
Quote by Moe.
1 grand?
These are 900 new.. ??

He put an OFR on it and changed the pickups. The pickups shouldn't make it cost more though because those dimarzios are cheaper than EMG's. $1000 is a bit much.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
yeah honestly i wouldn't expect to get more than $700 for that.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by MorgMetal_666
He put an OFR on it and changed the pickups. The pickups shouldn't make it cost more though because those dimarzios are cheaper than EMG's. $1000 is a bit much.

it comes stock with an OFR.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
it comes stock with an OFR.

Oh, I should have known that. Then it is quite overpriced.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by MorgMetal_666
Oh, I should have known that. Then it is quite overpriced.

Very much overpriced....No way it's worth a grand.

3 year old guitar, $899 for brand new, i'd say thats a solid 550-600 dollar guitar.
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

...And that's how menstruation works.
I said "about a grand" as a passing comment, not a set in stone price. I bought this guitar a year ago for $1100, so it was 2 years old when I bought it, even though it was new. I then added the dimarzios, coil tap, and schaller strap locks which was another $300 est. Because I have roughly $1400 or more invested in this guitar, I would like to get $900 for it. Also keep in mind this guitar was made when M-1000's were still neck-thru and with the maple body.
it looks real nice but yearh maybe 500-600. watch ebay lots of people are gettin ripped off lately on musical intruments and sports memorabillia and coins.
Quote by jtbull
it looks real nice but yearh maybe 500-600. watch ebay lots of people are gettin ripped off lately on musical intruments and sports memorabillia and coins.

How do you mean? Sellers are getting ripped off?
Quote by jtbull

I think what he meant was buyers were getting ripped off when sellers put prices on items too high, higher than their actual value to try to make more money, not that you're doing anything like that. And I can accept the passing comment of a grand. Though just because you paid 1100 for it doesn't mean that that was the actual value of the guitar. The mods you've made to it help, but certainly doesn't justify anything close to the base price you paid for it today.
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

...And that's how menstruation works.
Yeah that's why I want to sell it on ebay as opposed to consignment in a pawn or guitar shop. From what people are saying I should probably set the buy it now price at around $850 and reserve at $750.
i dont think you could get over 700
and thats still a good deal man.
only 200 dollars less than oringal
thats a lot for a used guitar.
Quote by piginacanoe212
well its only a 900 dollar guitar
and youre selling it more than the brand new price.
rofl

Please read the rest of the thread.
I still need to sell those pickups to at least get one sale on my ebay account. Even then I'll probably have a rough time selling the guitar.