I posted this song awhile back but I want to see what people think that haven't heard it yet. And I want to know what I should do with it. At the end i had to cut it off but basically it ended at the end of the solo. Should I have like a fade out and come in with a final outro idk what do you guys think?

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Slashified/

really tho, if your reading this and listening to this please tell me what u guys think could be added or w.e
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Dude, you are like the coolest dude like.. EVER!
Last edited by Slashified at Jul 27, 2008,
Quote by fatslash
I liked it, Kinda mellow, As for the ending what you suggested would be fine

C4C?
www.Myspace.com/fisharefriendsnotfoodkid

I like the intro effect it sounds kinda trippy. Then you got some lead skillz. Cool effects for your guitar sounds like wah and phaser or flanger w.e tho i like it
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
Quote by delcypher
Hey I really liked that (I heard one of my favourite chords ). Any plans for drums or vocals?

That ending is quite abrupt, a final outro would be cool, although fades can be cool, I think they are good when you have a riff that repeats over and over again and you slowly fade out.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=919948

I recorded this like a month ago and i was just working out the guitar parts. My friend could record drums but at the time my tracks were full and I just wanted to put it up as it was...Ill rerecord it when i get a bigger memory card...thats why it ends so fast it was originally like 7:30
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo
ill be going away for a week so If you dont get crit be patient ill listen when i get back
Quote by Smokey Amp
You're a God among men.

Seriously...

Quote by ticklemeemo