Who on here knows about 4han because I want to know more about it. Like the raids, or whatever, on tom green or the 'cancer' and stuff.
wiki, google, 4chan

use one
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Yeah, you probably would get better answers... or flamed.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
Yeah, I've wondered about all that too. Wikipedia makes it sound all reputable and stuff, but I don't think it is.
Encyclopedia Dramatica?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Custom (Alpine White)
Roland Microcube

Hoping to get a Strat or Tele next.
It's down atm so you can't go there. Use wikipedia.

*reported*
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Stop breaking rules 1 and 2, guiz.

No, 4chan is not about raids and ****. It used to be, but they've discouraged them since. And their music board, /mu/, is **** as they're mostly metalhead elitist fags, with decent threads once every week.

Oh, and 4chan is currently down due to a DDoS attack for the past 4 days. You're better off practicing your guitar.
I've never actually read anything on there except the front page which looks crap.

inb4closed

Go and find out for yourself when you can.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
4chan
is

shit.

It used to have some great black humour and satire going on there all the time, but now the humour consists of "HEY WOULDNT IT BE FUNNY IF I SAID NIGGER"

Everything's forced now. Everyone's trying too hard to start the next meme or raid or whatever and it's all shit. Instead of using the anonymity to be themselves everyone speaks the exact same way as everyone else to try and show off how "oldfaggy" they are.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 27, 2008,
ahh
no clue cant help you
is it a game or something?
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by whalepudding
4chan
is

shit.

It used to have some great black humour and satire going on there all the time, but now the humour consists of "HEY WOULDNT IT BE FUNNY IF I SAID NIGGER"

Everything's forced now. Everyone's trying too hard to start the next meme or raid or whatever and it's all shit.

+44
Quote by stke
Stop breaking rules 1 and 2, guiz.

No, 4chan is not about raids and ****. It used to be, but they've discouraged them since. And their music board, /mu/, is **** as they're mostly metalhead elitist fags, with decent threads once every week.

Oh, and 4chan is currently down due to a DDoS attack for the past 4 days. You're better off practicing your guitar.

anyone know where the DDoS attack is coming from?
6th member of "its not rape, its surprise sex" club
The DDOS attack is over. Moot just doesnt give a shit anymore.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by whalepudding
4chan
is

shit.

Everything's forced now. Everyone's trying too hard to start the next meme or raid or whatever and it's all shit. Instead of using the anonymity to be themselves everyone speaks the exact same way as everyone else to try and show off how "oldfaggy" they are.

Nailed it.
Quote by RockinPorsche
anyone know where the DDoS attack is coming from?

It was done by some kid who goes by the name of pacifico.
If you go to any other chans, you'll find out.

Quote by dann_blood
The DDOS attack is over. Moot just doesnt give a shit anymore.

For real?
That's shit I loved /r9k/
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Last edited by xFeatherx at Jul 27, 2008,
They did do that protest of the MCR fan protest thing a while back. I got a laugh out of that.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"