I'm looking to buy a new acoustic, preferably American made but doesn't have to be. I want an upgrade from my Ibanez exotic wood but can't really afford anything over 900 bucks. Anyone have any reccomendations to get me started?
Guild DV-4 Acoustic
Fender Standard Telecaster Ash MIM
Fender Vibro Champ XD
Last edited by schecter30 at Jul 27, 2008,
omg the new CORTs are amazing they are about 600(in aus) and have a fishman pick up and i would pick that over a 900 tanglewood
I don't think you'll get anything good made in the USA for that price, maybe a used Martin 15 series.

But there are a lot of quality guitars you could buy. Whar kind of style do you play?
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
try out Epiphone Masterbilt series. even thogh their made in china (i think?) they have great quality control. my EF-500M is absolutely flawless.
go with a seagull although its not made in america it is made in canada, witch is close enough!
thanks for the suggestions I'll check them all out. Although I play hard rock with my band I play mostly country tunes on the acoustic.
Guild DV-4 Acoustic
Fender Standard Telecaster Ash MIM
Fender Vibro Champ XD
I just had to decide between a taylor and a seagull, went with the seagull, so i say try them out, also i played this washburn, all black, about $500, dont remember the model, but it played like a dream, but i dont like the gloss, Im a satin kind of man.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?