people in the music industry you hate the **** out of for personal reasons

I can't ****ing stand wolfgang van halen. He's worse than those talentless disney assholes like hannah montana and jonas brothers because their "music" sucks its 97% image. Wolfgang Van Halen gets to hang out with his Van-god-damn-halen on the road and play bass for them after not picking up the instrument once.

Now this is personal for me because I'm also a pudgy teen asshole. Not only this but my dad plays guitar and he has an older brother who plays drums. I wind up playing bass for them a lot and its fun as hell and I'm thankful for it but I mean where does this kid get off having what I've dreamed of handed to him after doing jack **** while I've been practicing and getting nowhere for 3 years.

I just wanna kill him. Does anyone else have these personal hatreds for someone
UG's Prodigal Son
Er, no, not really... I'm too lazy to hate properly.

In a way, you should be grateful. This kid obviously cruises through life and has everything handed to him, and in a situation like this, he's not going to last for very long when sh*t gets rough because he won't know how to cope.

Besides, there's more satisfaction in knowing you worked to get where you are... Which, I suppose you did work hard, but you just weren't in the right place at the right time. Sorry man =/
A U S S I E
Quote by lunaticfringe93
I can't ****ing stand wolfgang van halen. He's worse than those talentless disney assholes like hannah montana and jonas brothers because their "music" sucks its 97% image. Wolfgang Van Halen gets to hang out with his Van-god-damn-halen on the road and play bass for them after not picking up the instrument once.

Now this is personal for me because I'm also a pudgy teen asshole. Not only this but my dad plays guitar and he has an older brother who plays drums. I wind up playing bass for them a lot and its fun as hell and I'm thankful for it but I mean where does this kid get off having what I've dreamed of handed to him after doing jack **** while I've been practicing and getting nowhere for 3 years.

I'm sure he's doing it just to spite you.

And after all, it's his success. You could have been that sperm that got to his mother's egg, but you weren't.

Next time, train harder.
I dislike bono, because hes a self-righteous prick
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by lunaticfringe93
no. hating is lame. get a life.

*reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.