I was looking up on prices on websites, but most of em say they give a discount on it. The price is also in US money, so I'm really clueless as what it would cost in canadian money, in a guitar shop(including taxes and all). Preferably, what's the cheapest I could find one for, and what's the max aswell.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

I think the canadian dollar is something like 11% less valuble than the American dollar, so just divide the price by 100, and then multiply that number by 111.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Hum, that makes around 1998$ without taxes, but according to a Quebec forum I read, it's found for around 1500-1700$ including taxes. From what they say too, it's costier as you get away from Montreal, and I live in Montreal, so it should help the price.

Do guitars in shops cost less then that actual list price those sites show?
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Well on MF, RR24 costs 1.2k. According to one of the posts, the Canadian dollar is 11 cents less valuable than the American dollar (I don't know and can't be bothered checking).

1200 divide by 89 times 100 = 1348CAN without shipping and tax.
Could you be able to tell me the final total price of what I'd pay for;

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-Jackson-Randy-Rhoads-RR24-PRO-Guitar-Japan-w-bag_W0QQitemZ290247931931QQihZ019QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That includes shipping and every single fees that aren't mentionned on there. So in the end, how much money would I spend for it? US or Can it doesn't matter.

I'm wondering if it would cost less on ebay then in a shop.

Quote by Adv
Well on MF, RR24 costs 1.2k. According to one of the posts, the Canadian dollar is 11 cents less valuable than the American dollar (I don't know and can't be bothered checking).

1200 divide by 89 times 100 = 1348CAN without shipping and tax.

That's the price after discount on the website. List price says 1799.99. It's really confusing me

Edit: Please take in consideration that I live in Canada, so that might involve more fees.

I need a reliable source to tell me what the extra fees consist of.

Edit 2: I found this website that evaluates all the fees related to the customs and all that. Starting price being around 1240$, they calculated that it would cost 1433$. Does that seem plausible?

Here is the link for those who wonder; http://www.myborderpro.com.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Last edited by Spike6sic6 at Jul 27, 2008,
The price you buy at is 1200 not the list price.

Good news Spike. I just checked the CAD vs USD and it's almost at parity. 100USD = 101CAD. So a 1200 RR24 will pretty much still be 1200.
Google says US$1200 = Canadian$1220.40021

So it's pretty much the same. Just type in Google "____ USD to Canadian dollar".
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
Quote by Adv
The price you buy at is 1200 not the list price.

Good news Spike. I just checked the CAD vs USD and it's almost at parity. 100USD = 101CAD. So a 1200 RR24 will pretty much still be 1200.

So basicly if I head in a guitar store, a RR24 will be 1250$ or so, rather then 1799$? Is that what it means.

And yeah well, the problem right now isn't the CAD vs US, considering CAD money is pretty good right now(or is it the american dollar that's bad? nonetheless, CAD money is almost the same as US right now).

I just have a hard time figuring the price it would cost for it in a shop. The list price is bugging me(the 1800$), but considering they sell it for 1250$ on every sites(new), they do not get any more then that, so I wouldn't understand why someone would buy a 1800$ guitar to sell it back at 1200$. What's this list price seriously tho? Is it just some online strategy to make you believe they give big discounts?

Edit: I'm just looking for aa approximate price for it online(including ALL fees), and an approximate price for it in a store. The Cad vs US isn't a problem really. The point of the Cad vs Us thing is that I live in Canada and that online, they are located in the US, so that includes extra fees that aren't mentionned and all. I wish I could just pay the damm price listed+the shipping and that's it. Or if I had a car I'd go get it myself and un-declare it.

Really unless you really look suspicious about something, they won't go and search your car. There's so many people recently who actually go to the US just to do their groceries, because of the change rate, I doubt it'd look so suspicious.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Last edited by Spike6sic6 at Jul 27, 2008,
Well yeah, if I had a car I would cross the border to go get it there, but that's if it's online. If I buy it in a store, it won't really cost more here in Québec.

But yeah I've heard from people that the RR24 can be found for around 1200-1300$, and that's not near Montreal, so it's good news.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.