So I'm at Guitar Center today. Me and my friends are in there playing really loud on Deans and Ibanezes, you know, minding our own business. This guy comes in and plugs in a Telecaster and is playing blues really quiet. He's being a jerk and everybody's mad at him, so I finally say, "dude, what are you doing? You can't play worth ****!" and he just says "I'm a bluesman." and walks away to the acoustic section.

Anyone else have this problem?
This signature has been evicted from this residence.
hahahahaha epic reverse pwn to the guitar center stories threads
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
This is so annoying. Why do people have to make so many mock threads? They aren't funny.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TheSeinfeld
So I'm at Guitar Center today. Me and my friends are in there playing really loud on Deans and Ibanezes, you know, minding our own business. This guy comes in and plugs in a Telecaster and is playing blues really quiet. He's being a jerk and everybody's mad at him, so I finally say, "dude, what are you doing? You can't play worth ****!" and he just says "I'm a bluesman." and walks away to the acoustic section.

Anyone else have this problem?

you sound like the jerk in that situation