Anyone catch the username of that guy that posted that thread and deleted it? I'm wondering if he was serious or not.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Quote by soulflyV
What thread? What did I miss?

Just someone here claiming they had a "famous" facebook profile, which is hilarious seeing as Facebook is meant to be reasonably private.
Quote by soulflyV
Err.

Ok.

He found a link that once you click it and sign in to facebook it shows your own profile. He posted a thread thinking he was a famous person and deleted his thread after about two replies.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
Quote by CoheednRHCP
He found a link that once you click it and sign in to facebook it shows your own profile. He posted a thread thinking he was a famous person and deleted his thread after about two replies.

Ohh.

You'd think most people would have wizened up to it by now then?
Quote by soulflyV
Ohh.

You'd think most people would have wizened up to it by now then?

Ya, too bad we lost him though. The funniest part was that the link was supposed to be to the "Ugliest Facebook Page" He claimed to have made another facebook account as a joke and that was what showed up. Keeping in mind it only shows the one you sign in with.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
Quote by CoheednRHCP
Ya, too bad we lost him though. The funniest part was that the link was supposed to be to the "Ugliest Facebook Page" He claimed to have made another facebook account as a joke and that was what showed up. Keeping in mind it only shows the one you sign in with.

Quote by Jackolas
My thoughts exactly.

People these days .
Quote by soulflyV
People these days .

Wait, now I'm confused. What just happened?
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia