Yes.

And I am the king of the emos.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yes. UG also has tits on a whale.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
im part emo
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I have the emo hair thing going on kind of. And I paint my nails black on occasion.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

kinda a bit i guess, dont really know, but i do know we happen to have emus, i started a farm a while back. (humor me its late and i cant think of anything better to say.)
Quote by xjcfx
yep im an emo
so what?

It would seem you have owned yourself.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I think anyone who openly stereotypes themselves needs to stop with the bullsh*t and grow up.
A U S S I E
Considering there are hundreds of thousands of members on this site, I'm sure a few of them are probably 'emo'.
Im an eMoo

Electronic Cow

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I'm so emotionally driven and hardcore I can't start the day without a few breakdowns before breakfast on my custom drop A tuned Schecter.
We heat emos around here. Using various methods of heating, too.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
I think a quarantine is in order. You don't want to end up like THIS do you?

No. Because I like to see where I'm walking.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by Metal_Rich
It would seem you have owned yourself.

haha jk
they are just a myth that people tell to scare you
Quote by stinger12345

No. Because I like to see where I'm walking.

pfft! seeing where your walking is overrated anyway.
I'm 1/4 emo on my mom's side. We visited some distant cousins in Emostan earlier this summer. It was pretty fun, but WAY too many Rites of Spring tribute bands. Most of them weren't very good. My favorite part was visiting the houses of parliment. Apparently some member recently moved to make "Condition Oakland" by Jawbreaker the official national anthem (the capital of Emostan is also named Oakland, if you didn't know). There's a pretty big fight between the two biggest political parties in Emostan going on right now, and this really increased tensions to the point where there have been violent clashes between supporters of each party. I'm kind of glad we left when we did. Still, it's a pretty interesting country.

To rabidguitarist: I assume your comment was a joke, as Emostan has always been a functioning republic with no monarch of any kind.
kill all humans