hey, I realize that there is a thread for thsi already, but.. nothing in there helps.
I'm in between beginner and intermediate.

So if someone could give me some good songs to practice?
It'd be soo awesome.

Thanks to everyone.
Tell me the style you like and i'll help you out.
Let's go back to five billion bpm and see how good i am.
Hmm okay. So somewhere around metallica. If you like Iron Maiden i would suggest Brave New World, The Wicker Man, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Run to The Hills and Number of The Beast. All great rhythm parts excellent for developing that aspect although gallops may come awkward at first. Don't attempt to play the solos note by note right away. They are not too difficult but still not beginnerish. Plus they're great fun to play. Otherwise you'll want to play Megadeth but it's not easy. Still Countdown to Extinction, Skin O' My Teeth and Symphony of Destruction are good songs to play minus the solos of course, some of those are really tough.
No problem. And don't worry if you can't get them down right away. Although most people think rhythm guitar is very easy, you'll find that it takes time to develop that consistency while playing with the guitar pro track or backing track. Just learn one riff, verse, chorus at a time, progress through it slowly and when you got it fairly well play the whole song with the backing track. Playing without a backing track is useless as you'll have to play with people when you're in a band.