Poll: what nfl team is your favourite?
Poll Options
View poll results: what nfl team is your favourite?
Patriots
0 0%
Cowboys
1 9%
Colts
1 9%
Giants
0 0%
Jets
0 0%
Steelers
2 18%
Titans
2 18%
Packers
2 18%
Chargers
2 18%
Buccaneers
1 9%
Voters: 11.
for my science we have some homework to do some hypothesis or something on anything we want, and we must have proof of the experiment/whatever, so which of the 10 above teams is your favourite, (if your actual team isn't there pick your 2nd favourite)

thank you,

EDIT: poll now up, i know all teams arent there, but they were the 10 i wrote down in science, so i had to put them for it.
Last edited by Ps-IAmGh0st at Jul 27, 2008,
DA Bears
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
Hard to say really, Pats came out awesome last season, but their completely 1-sided offense made them lose once people started figuring it out.

Giants is like the Hot of the month because they won - Never and still don't like Eli Manning.

Colts is probably my fav of those teams becuase they were the first for me to follow when I started watching NFL.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by CliffIsAngry
Hard to say really, Pats came out awesome last season, but their completely 1-sided offense made them lose once people started figuring it out.

Giants is like the Hot of the month because they won - Never and still don't like Eli Manning.

Colts is probably my fav of those teams becuase they were the first for me to follow when I started watching NFL.

The Pats and brady broke a record for most touchdowns in a season... and they lost one game, the superbowl... so how exactly did their 1 sided offense make them lost more?

i hate eli but i respect him for that superbowl performance..

go bengals!
Quote by IbanezSA160
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.

Quote by duncanxdonuts
B2daR2daA2daD you win at life

DEAR GAWD!!!
Quote by B2daR2daA2daD
The Pats and brady broke a record for most touchdowns in a season... and they lost one game, the superbowl... so how exactly did their 1 sided offense make them lost more?

i hate eli but i respect him for that superbowl performance..

go bengals!

pats were ****ing lucky the last what 5 games? they barely won any of those, because people dicovered their achiles heel.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Way to leave out the raiders, tool. 9-7+playoffs this year. Too tired to explain but you cant pass on that d, mcfadden will run the ball up and down everyones ass, and a coach actually has more then 1 year to implement a system. Success is bound in raider land.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
bleed black and gold baby. sleightofhand, i like you, but you're crazy. raiders are gonna be 4-12 again.
wheres Da Bears?
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
yeah, and russel is a bum... lane kiffen tried to get his ass ready but he just wanted money.... and Al Davis makes me sick... but i do hope they at least go 6-6 so kiffen can get some credit.
Quote by IbanezSA160
I farted in class once, but that's about as close i've got to a sexual experience in school.

Quote by duncanxdonuts
B2daR2daA2daD you win at life

DEAR GAWD!!!
Quote by bwalter32
bleed black and gold baby. sleightofhand, i like you, but you're crazy. raiders are gonna be 4-12 again.

Well I wouldnt expect too much raider optimism from a steelers fan , but mark my words, 9-7 and playoffs for The Silver And Black this year.

edit; how exactly is someone that has started 1 game in their career (and played pretty damn well in it) a bum? Al davis is a love or hate relationship, but you gotta respect the man, as crazy as he usually is. And I agree, kiffin is looking like a great coach and deserves all the success that he is soon to achieve.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit