lionslicer9999
593 IQ
I don't know what to classify this song. It is metal, but it idk, just listen.

And crit or just say it sucks or something.
Attachments:
pork chops.zip
Gallien Krueger is awesome
DartS17
120 IQ
Sounds good so far but I'd like to hear it on a real guitar, I think it'd be awesome!
Kiwara
255 IQ
I think its great, or at least I like the riffs. Then there is something that sounds like a solo (and the two guitars take turn in playing it) which i dont like. But the intro riff, it sounds like black to me, is perfect Thumbs up
TEAR IT DOWN - new EP out now!
Czech death/deathcore/metalcore band
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Visit my youtube profile for some awesome solos - Kiwara's YT
Moose45
UG Senior Member
569 IQ
Well I really liked most of it. I didn't like the bar 19 part. Something just didn't seem to fit in. I liked the rhythm in that part though. The rest was very good. Kinda reminds me of Hatebreed's stuff.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Harry_Carry123
Banned
20 IQ
try the searchbar its pretty useful. as for your post, id personally express my opinion as to your question. i'd certainly classify it as a wonderful mix of Symphonic Searchbar

epix

Quote by lionslicer9999
I don't know what to classify this song. It is metal, but it idk, just listen.

And crit or just say it sucks or something.
ch715dallat
BTBAM=Godly
3,466 IQ
Quote by Harry_Carry123
try the searchbar its pretty useful. as for your post, id personally express my opinion as to your question. i'd certainly classify it as a wonderful mix of Symphonic Searchbar

epix

wtf are you talking about searchbar for?
lionslicer9999
593 IQ
Quote by Harry_Carry123

What are you talking about ?!?!
Gallien Krueger is awesome