Recently i was wondering.. could you somehow increase your finger length disregarding genes and other hereditary factors although the length of my fingers are average im still curious though.. any explanations?
Yes. Climb the highes tree you can find. With two 30 pound weights. Then you tie your feet and legs to the highest branch. Tie the weights to your finger and then dangle off of the branch untill your fingers stretch out.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot the most important part. You have to tie your penis to the trunk of the tree or else none of this will work.

So yeah, give it a whirl, it will totally work.
You could break them all, then hang weights on them while they healed. Rinse and repeat.

EDIT:
^^^
Better idea.
Current Gear:

PRS Custom 24 (Whale Blue)
Jackson KVX10 (With SD Blackouts)
Line 6 POD XT Live
You guys are sick!

There is no way to stretch your fingers TS.

Of course...there is...The Rack.

My specially modified version...

For a small price of $999,999.99, you can have longer fingers today!
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
This thread went nowhere fast
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

no no i agree with seryaph go climb a huge tree and tie some weights to your fingers
I don't think there is any safe way to do it.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Yes, it can be done. Or at least, it has been done with legs, so people can become taller.
All that was to do was break the legs and stretch them, using a steel plates and screws to keep the bone-pieces in place why they were healing. The bones grew together eventually and the patient was several centimetres taller in the end. It takes time and is horribly painful, of course.

Though it has not been tried yet, it is probably possible to do the same thing with your fingers.
There was a pianist who cut the skin between his fingers so he could have a wider reach. I don't remember his name though
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Quote by Crazymike100
You guys are sick!

There is no way to stretch your fingers TS.

Of course...there is...The Rack.

My specially modified version...

For a small price of $999,999.99, you can have longer fingers today!

@TS.. why would you want longer fingers?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by TheQuailman
Yes, it can be done. Or at least, it has been done with legs, so people can become taller.
All that was to do was break the legs and stretch them, using a steel plates and screws to keep the bone-pieces in place why they were healing. The bones grew together eventually and the patient was several centimetres taller in the end. It takes time and is horribly painful, of course.

Though it has not been tried yet, it is probably possible to do the same thing with your fingers.

The dude does that in the movie Gatacca.
Quote by Vauxite

@TS.. why would you want longer fingers?

Probably to play guitar better.

My fingers are hopeless, when I move my thumb, my pointing finger has to move with it. And only on my right hand, my left hand is fine
Real men don't need sigs.
My fingers on my left hand are bigger than the ones on my right, dunno if it has to do with playing guitar or what...
Quote by MrSheen
My fingers on my left hand are bigger than the ones on my right, dunno if it has to do with playing guitar or what...

Excessive fapping does that to you hand, mate...
Quote by shakin'cakes
This thread went nowhere fast

What else did you expect? If threads were cars, this one's clearly missing gas.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!