Moose45
UG Senior Member
569 IQ
Well here another attempt at making a song, I'm still not any good at transitions.

Not Finished

EDIT: oh yeah C4C
Attachments:
song4.zip
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Last edited by Moose45 at Jul 27, 2008,
lionslicer9999
593 IQ
I liked it all. But bar 16 just doesn't fit there at all.
Gallien Krueger is awesome
Moose45
UG Senior Member
569 IQ
^ You want a crit?

and bar 16 is meant to have a scream in there...of some sort.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
lionslicer9999
593 IQ
Quote by Moose45
^ You want a crit?

I don't care, songs are down there vvv if you want to crit, go ahead it's all welcome.
Gallien Krueger is awesome
henkka_potku
Frank Zappa of metal
1,037 IQ
It's a good song. Too short, make it longer for better crit. The riffs are good, nothing to complain. The rhythm guitar at bars 11-15? well about there the rhythm guitar doesn't fit very well. As I said make it longer for better crit good choice in tuning though, drops are good at metal.

C4C? "Melodeath" in my profile it doesn't have drums, because I am not able to make them.
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Moose45
UG Senior Member
569 IQ
^ Thanks I just critted your song. You are an amazing guitar player.
Kardot
32 IQ
Hmm,those chords complementing the lead line from the beginning of verse 1 don't seem to fit. Other than that,I liked the intro,very groovy. The chorus was okay.

Keep working on it,there's some potencial there.