I have been playing guitar off and on for the past 10 years or so, but more seriously in the last 6 months. I have a Epiphone SG 400, and a Line 6 spider 3 15w amp. I like the sound I have, but now I want a little more variety. I mostly play hard rock, a little blues, and Stevie Ray Vaughan type music. I have been leaning towards the Digitech RP90. Any suggestions on a multi effects pedal for less than $100.
Zoom G1 possibly?
Once I shaved them on a friends razor so when he picked it up he just goes "ARE THESE PUBES! OH MY GOD!" and starting beating the crap out of me.
i bought a zoom g1x off my friend for £20 and i found it to be brilliant. it takes a bit of getting used to, but you can tweak every aspect of the tone you want. the only bit im not overly impressed with is the delay and wah. i am pretty sure that is because i dont know what im doing. very good pedal though. if you buy the G1X though you need to grase the pedal every once in a while otherwise it jerks forwards and backwards.
Zoom G1X, great for the price.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Zoom g2 is good, I've got one, a bit fiddly for the first hour, but once you get used to it it's good. G2.u is even better with the pedal.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
Korg AX5G i think is better than Zoom.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC