Hey guys hope you can guide me to buy a few things on line. You see, I have not bought a thing from the net when it comes to music gear and I don’t really know where to go. I was hopping some of you could give your feed back on websites that you have bought stuff from.
I am looking to buy a sturdy music stand, classic strings, acoustic and electric strings and a few other things.
Thanx!
if you're in the US musicians friend will work fine. why not go to a local music shop though ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
sweetwater.com

Free shipping on essentially everything, unlike musiciansfriend, and unmatched customer service.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Thanks for the quick responses friends. I live in Denver. I know there are plenty of places to go but my problem is I don’t have the time to go to real store. I am a traveling individual that spends most of his time working up in the mountains and head back home over the weekend and friends and family take most of my time.
Thanx for your suggestions.
i've had good luck with musicians friend, GC and this guy

http://www.brgmore.com/

if your into Deans.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6