I'm going on holiday in a few days and i usually take a book to read. This year i havent got one yet so could anyone recommend one?
I prefer autobiographies and have been looking at Scar Tissue by Anthony Kieldis and A Bit Of Blur by Alex James. If anyone knows if these are any good?
Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks In Advance,
KieronC07
This Is Your Brain On Music by Daniel Levitin

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Scar Tissue is good, Mr. Kiedis has some crazy ****ing stories to tell.

Check out High Fidelity by Nick Hornsby. I have never laughed so hard at a book.
nikki sixx the heroin diaries is a good read
scar tissue is a great book
Quote by angus is god
maybe she passed out in the bathroom. You should have found her then had one of your friends yell "FINISH HER!" like from mortal combat and then jizz on her
Quote by Craigo
Brave New World - Aldous Huxley

+100000000

also try clockwork orange
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Scar Tissue is really good.
I also suggest Slash, Clapton, and Walk this Way (Aerosmith)
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
The Heroin Diaries - Nikki Sixx
Slash -.....Slash.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Long way down by Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman. It's the story of their trip from northern Scotland to Cape Town, South Africa. They did it on motorbikes. It's got an element of biography, but it's also a bit of an adventure story. It's really interesting.