Hi! Im thinking of getting myself some pedals...I want a heavy and fat distorsion and a acoustic like clean. I like the mt-2, but it feels like something missing on the distorsion.

At the moment my rig are:
Peavey bandit 112
Boss MT-2
I can't believe you are running a Gibson LP through that. Yuck.

Being disgusted aside, get rid of everything (amp and pedal) and save some money to get a real good amp. A quick fix could be boosting the mids and turning the treble down on the MT-2 so it isn't as thin sounding as they tend to be.
Sell your amp and pedal, and get a decent marshall.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
I prefer orange amps for cleans, but that's just me, problem is they're quite expensive, but they've got a 30watt SS for £120 or so, which isn't bad.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
depending on how much you want to spend, and if you want to spring for a new amp, id say start with a chorus pedal. that should get you your fat cleans. the exh small clone is a fairly inexpensive one that sounds good. as for a distortion pedal, its hard to even begin to suggest things without knowing what style of music or a budget.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
I can't believe you are running a Gibson LP through that. Yuck.

My ears bleed everytime i play that piece of crap amp... But the amp and the mt-2 has to stay for now...

Quote by jof1029

depending on how much you want to spend, and if you want to spring for a new amp, id say start with a chorus pedal. that should get you your fat cleans. the exh small clone is a fairly inexpensive one that sounds good. as for a distortion pedal, its hard to even begin to suggest things without knowing what style of music or a budget.

I mostly play metal and my budget are rather small(120-160 euro)

I´m looking for a petrucci like distorsion and also a really fat, heavy one...

The clean should be acoustic like.

AND I´m saving up för a new amp but since I´m taking my drivers license next year I have to save some money for that. Which amp would you recomend?