Page 1 of 2
Hello,
I have an ESP LTD MHB-400 Thru-neck Baritone guitar for sale.

Purchased in May '07 but quickly realised it wasn't what i wanted, so i got a new one and put this one away for a year. Now i decided i might as well try to get some cash for it, as i'm never going to use it.
There are no scratches or chips, it's only been used a couple of times.

Costs £650 in the shops, and i am looking to sell for £395 including delivery (to within UK only). I'm not looking for any trade offers, just cold hard cash!

It has a 27" scale, EMG-81 active pickups, and a maple body.

Feel free to ask any questions, PM me if you're interested, and thanks for looking

Here are some pics:

trades for a PS3 ? check sig ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Quote by irishmatt1992
What exactly is the difference with a Baritone guitar and a regulr one?

As far as i know, the main difference is that the neck is longer, so it's better for downtuned stuff.
This guitar has a scale length of 27" whereas my regular guitars are 24.75".

I think that's it, but if i'm wrong hopefully someone will correct/insult me
Quote by admbwr
trades for a PS3 ? check sig ?

Sorry i'm not looking for any trades, but thanks for the offer.
Good luck with yours
thanks
best of luck with yours if you change your mind you know where I'm at!
this is a gorgeous guitar btw why are you selling ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Quote by Rob E
As far as i know, the main difference is that the neck is longer, so it's better for downtuned stuff.
This guitar has a scale length of 27" whereas my regular guitars are 24.75".

I think that's it, but if i'm wrong hopefully someone will correct/insult me

Well lets say if I were to play it in my band where my bandmate uses a regular guiatr....

cuz I just checked on Wikipedia and it said that Baritones are tuned a perfect fifth lower (A D G C E A), a perfect fourth lower (B E A D F♯ B), a major third lower (C F A♯ D♯ G C) or an octave lower.

????????
You probably couldnt use the Baritone (correctly) if your band plays in standard.

Baritones are used for lower tuned songs and bands, so there's more tension on the strings, or as an alternative to a 7 string.
Quote by admbwr
thanks
best of luck with yours if you change your mind you know where I'm at!
this is a gorgeous guitar btw why are you selling ?

Thanks. I'll keep it in mind.
Well it is a great guitar, but i just prefer the feel of my Jackson's.
So this one isn't getting the use it deserves...but hopefully somebody out there will be interested.
And if not, it's not a bad spare to have in case of an emergency
****, i am sorely tempted in this.......i've fancied a baritone for a while now....i might get back to you on it, gotta see how my funding is working out atm.

Free bump
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
****, i am sorely tempted in this.......i've fancied a baritone for a while now....i might get back to you on it, gotta see how my funding is working out atm.

Free bump

Cool. It's still here so if you have any luck let me know.
And thanks for the bump!
Do you still have the guitar???
How much in American dollars??
Willing to ship to the states??
This is why I hate coming into the gear ad section... Lovely gutiar, and I'd love to try a baritone.

By the way, shipping to the states usually adds on about $100 (£50) or so last time I checked.

Free bump, I guess.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
This is why I hate coming into the gear ad section... Lovely guitar, and I'd love to try a baritone. If I was rolling in it...

By the way, shipping to the states usually adds on about $100 (£50) or so last time I checked.

Free bump, I guess.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Woops... damn no edit button. Apologies.
Quote by Liberation
Quote by M A R K
I'm interested dude if you're still selling, get in touch

I am still selling...thanks for the attention and the pity bump guys, i had pretty much given up on this thread

I'll be in contact later tonight.
Quote by Mullet38
am interested in this Rob...

I've dropped u a PM mate....

I didn't receive anything...could you try it again if you don't mind.

Cheers
Have tried again rob....

If you haven't received a message check to make sure your inbox isn't jam packed.....

Cheers
Quote by Mullet38
Have tried again rob....

If you haven't received a message check to make sure your inbox isn't jam packed.....

Cheers

Still nothing there...and it's not full up. Not sure why it's not coming through, but i've sent you one, hopefully that will work.
I would be interested but only if you would be prepared to come down in price to be honest.
Quote by JaGi
I would be interested but only if you would be prepared to come down in price to be honest.

Well i'm not desperate to sell, so thanks for the interest but i'm gonna leave the price where it is for now.
Lol maybe if it wasnt uk only

ive been looking for a bari guitar but its hard to find them sometimes
Quote by Mullet38
Have tried again rob....

Cheers

I've finally received your P.M and have replied to it...by the way, the guitar is still for sale if anyone else is interested.
Bump...risen from the dead to try again. It's still for sale
Page 1 of 2