I am selling my Carvin V3 tube head because I have realised it is too much of an amp for me and I could use the money more. It has 2 effects channels that can be turned on and off witch an optional footswitch which I liked so my effects that weren't true bypass wouldn't suck my tone when I wasn't using them. For $10 I'll add in a monster speaker cable to connect it to a cab.
Never left the house, smoke free environment. Just replaced the power tubes. Great sounding amp and very versatile for the performing musicain.
Master Controls

• Master volume: Controls output of all 3 channels. Boost or cut your entire rig with one control.
• Boost: Add up to 9 dB of volume boost, switch it on/off via the FS44 footswitch and MIDI.
• Bright: Boost highs starting at 5kHz for added clarity.
• Mid Cut: A unique mid cut helps dial in a master scooped tone from mild to extreme.
• Deep: Adds low frequencies at the sub-harmonic level
• Smart Loops: Total control of your effects, remembers your effects loop settings for each channel. Just assign a loop(s) to the currrent channel, Smart Loop™ permanently saves it until you change it.

Channel 1 & 2 Overdrive

3 Drive Modes:
a) "Center" - a classic rich, open overdrive with lots of headroom.
Turning up the Drive knob adds sustain and warmth.
b) "Thick" - brings on the chunk with a massive low-end, textured mids and blistering highs. Turning up the Drive knob adds sustain to the highs, grit to the mids with low-end bark.
c) "Intense"- the most gain and sustain with notes that leap out with startling articulation. The low-end is deep and percussive. Mids and highs smoothly blend and still cut through. Turning up the Drive stretches the envelope of sustain to the edge.
EQX: Toggle between standard EQ and Expanded EQ. This switch opens a wider frequency range for the TREBLE and BASS.
Presence: Boosting 8kHz to help cut through.

Channel 3 Clean

3 Drive Modes:
a) "Center" - a classic rich, open clean sound with lots of headroom. Turning up the drive adds tube warmth and sag.
b) "Bright" - adds high end to the preamp, inviting high frequencies to chime and sustain as the Drive is turned up.
c) "Soak" - boosts all preamp frequencies. As the Drive is turned up, a vintage snarl emanates from the amp.
EQX: Toggle between standard EQ and Expanded EQ. This switch opens a wider frequency range for the TREBLE, MID and BASS. Presence: Boost 11kHz for glassy, shimmering highs.

Construction:

• Cabinet is made from poplar plywood, not particle board
• Covered in black Tolex with metal corners
• Dimensions: 24.5 inches wide X 9.5 inches deep X 10.5 inches high
• Weight: 35 lbs.
• Made in San Diego, California

price $800 or best offer plus shipping and paypal fees if you use paypal
For trades I am only interested in an epiphone sg prophecy gx but may be interested in other stuff to take the price down some I need the money most though

Dude i want that!!!
its a freaking beast!
free bump and somebody buy it!
so i don't have to see it in shame...
My Guitars:
Epiphone Prophecy LP GX
(Scenic Painted) American Project Strat
LTD M-10

My Amps:
Peavey XXL
Peavey 5150
Marshall 1960a 410

SELLING 360 $200USD obo
I want that 2 X 12 sooo bad.
(im guessing 2x12?)
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
I'm selling the 2x12 too loaded with almost new warehouse guitar speaker's veteran 30's or peavey valveking speakers for cheaper. I'd ship it if you cover shipping it's probably pretty high though. $200 or $130
bump $800 shipped plus paypal fees if you choose to use paypal I don't want to have to ebay it
damn im taking the 2x12 aswell
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
Sorry I meant im taking the 2x12 is sold aswell.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
Quote by Down Shifter
Sorry I meant im taking the 2x12 is sold aswell.

nope the 2x12 is still available to anyone willing to pay shipping