Page 1 of 2
I had high expectations for awaken the dreamers, and somehow it has already been leaked.

It's extremely good, better than the last two albums IMO. Chris Storey shreds
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
Is it on limewire?
i couldnt find it.
Quote by Tehzekester
1. Find a hot chick's myspace.
2. Get lotion.
3. Look at pr0nz.
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Quote by Sid McCall
so I said: "those aren't the couch cushions, those are my testicles!"

Add Me
Quote by Tim Remains
I had high expectations for awaken the dreamers, and somehow it has already been leaked.

It's extremely good, better than the last two albums IMO. Chris Storey shreds

PM ME FOOL.

LIKE NOW
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Nvm found it
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
I don't like it that much so far, but it will probably grow on me. Chris Storey is a freaking machine on this album though.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
This band has always been pretty hit or miss with me, but I'm liking this album so far.
I figured you'd say something like that, because of your opinions on The Faceless, kinda doing the same thing.

I really like this album though.
I really really like the instrumental tracks on this album.
I'm always a sucker for a well written instrumental.

The album as a whole, it definitely has it's moments.
It is by no means a bad album, it's actually damn good.
Chris Storey's guitar work is ****ing amazing on this album.
But I just don't think the actually "music" surpasses TPOE.
Upon first listen of TPOE I was awestruck, it was an amazing album, a breath of fresh air.
This album, put simply, is just... good. Nothing terribly amazing.
ATD = 8.3/10
TPOE = 9.5
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by Internal Chaos
I figured you'd say something like that, because of your opinions on The Faceless, kinda doing the same thing.

I really like this album though.

Has the new Faceless leaked?
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
To me, it just feels like an incomplete album.
It's got like, 6 actual tracks, nearly all of which are under 4 minutes and half of which are slower "more melodic" songs.
The other what....4/5 tracks are basically interludes that all sound the same.

The "actual tracks" have like 2 riffs and then it's just breakdowns with sweeps.
band has never really interested me.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
The new vocalist destroys any other vocalist I have ever heard.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
this album is brutal. the good brutal.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Best new deathcore i have heard all year. I'm very excited to listen to this.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
So I'm definitely buying an All Shall Perish shirt and while searching for their merch, I came across this...
http://merch.allshallperish.com/product/easy-e-all-shall-perish-t-shirt
Easy-Mother-****in-E man. Isn't this ****ing awesome?

Then I saw this one...
http://merch.allshallperish.com/product/holy-tentacle-tuesday-t-shirt

So now I'm drawn between having a severely hardcore shirt and an Easy-E shirt. Tis difficult to decide. :/ I was gonna wait until I went to an ASP gig to get one but they have no shows lined up near me any time soon and I can't wait. Anyway, I thought that was cool.

Oh yeah, All Shall Perish ****in slays and I enjoy the new album quite a bit but not as much as Price of Existence.
Ahh, I was looking forward to this album so much, but like MustangMans post, its good, but it just didn't have as many "Sweet Jesus in a birch canoe, thats awesome" moments like TPOE did....
if Planetary Duality isn't an improvement over the last album, i won't be too happy this fall...
Album is hella slow compared to price, and there are too many breakdowns.
But From so far away - my god I play that song at least once everyday.
Last edited by punk_metal at Aug 9, 2008,
I heard the four new songs on their myspace yesterday and now I'm ****ing psyched. I'm seeing them with Darkest Hour and Arsis on the 18th (Yes, it's going to be sick) and I really hope they play some of the new stuff. It's everything I liked about the Price of Existence: Brutal, melodic, and technical. Crazy technical. I mean, their guitarist sounds like soon he'll be able to rival James Malone and Muhammed Suicmez. I preordered the album already.

Also, I agree that their current vocalist is the best in the genre. Way better than the one on Hate, Malice, Revenge.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Magero
He meant Eddie. Because the vocalist on the first album was different.

yeah, I meant newer.
Memories of a Glass Sanctuary is complete Opeth worship.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by Mcfraggins
Ahh, I was looking forward to this album so much, but like MustangMans post, its good, but it just didn't have as many "Sweet Jesus in a birch canoe, thats awesome" moments like TPOE did....
if Planetary Duality isn't an improvement over the last album, i won't be too happy this fall...

I agree. "Continent" really made me happy, and I'm still in awe of it. But if The Faceless lets me down, this will not be a good period in my life.
I've never really liked this band to be honest, I have no idea why, they just don't click with me haha.
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
Quote by Magero
^Just posted that in the ASP thread in the metal forum...
Where they belong

I like how metal forum try to steal our good bands.

New Album is great, I love how they got more technical, Its seem like it add that spice that make all shall perish a deathcore band at a whole another level from other generic stuff
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Page 1 of 2