so i have a digitech whammy pedal and the input jack is screwed up ( you have to wiggle it around and push the cord going in down for it too work) what should i do?
Durka
Use the warenty.........
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Make sure it's soldered right.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
send it to the company with a letter and explanation and hope they send a new one. or you can just put a brick on the cord so it holds it down and it works... have fun trying to find a brick...
Quote by randomhero93
send it to the company with a letter and explanation and hope they send a new one. or you can just put a brick on the cord so it holds it down and it works... have fun trying to find a brick...

this...go to the mindf**k thread and s**t one.
YEAH
try a different cable?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
If its the regular style jack you could just get a new one. If its the kind thats soldered to a PC board not as easy to replace. Just have to hope its not the PC board screwed up.
id say the first thing to do is open it up and see if the jack is coming unsoldered from the wires. if thats the problem, then its an easy fix. ive had that happen before, and it kinda did what you described. if the jack fittings are bent, you can carefully bend them back into place so they make solid contact with the cable when it is plugged in. never really seen that one before, but id guess it is possible.

but it just sounds like something isnt making good contact so it should be an easy fix.