Hey guys, I recently have purchased a EHX Small Stone (the original made in USA from the 70s) and i got an extremely good deal since it was my boss's old pedal back from his 80's metal band (I work in a music store). It has got to be the best phase pedal ever (I'm biased but I don't give a rats ass). But my only issue is that there is no LED to tell when pedal is on. Frankly i dont mind but i was wondering the general concessus if its a better idea to get one installed.

Thanks in advance, Brad
''Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation'' David St. Hubbins-Spinal Tap
looks up schematics for small stone....
STUFFZ:
SAGA ST10, IBANEZ(s): '96 ZR140BK (korea), '96 RX20 (indonesia)
Danelectro Cool Cat CC1 Chorus
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer BX1800A (180w 12" aluminum cone)
FOR SALE: Fender Champion 110 (25w RMS combo 10" with tank reverb)
Depends on your taste. If you want an LED then install it. If you want to save battery power much more, than don't. Anyway if you do, get a 3PDT stompswitch and wire 2/3 of the switch the same way it was already wired in the pedal, then on the third row, in the center there will be the LED's ground, and on the "on" (top/bottom) side you would ground the lug.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
but thats the thing...its the old model.. no battery, only ac adptor
''Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation'' David St. Hubbins-Spinal Tap
O. In that case you would connect the AC jack's + to the battery +, resistor, and solder it to the middle lug. Then on the "on" side of the switch ground the lug.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster