Ever stuck your foot in your mouth and felt really stupid? Tell your story here lol.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Yes I have. it felt like tits on a whale.

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Have you ever stuck your dick in your mouth and felt really stupid?

freak
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Never sleep in the same vicinity as any of my mates. There's this disease that only goes around when everyone's drunk and trying to sleep, and it's called foot in mouth. No joke, it happened last night.
Wait are we talking about actually sticking your foot in your mouth or saying something embarassing?

Cuz when i was younger I used to stick my foot in my mouth and bite my toenails off. (you know u did it too) And i'm always saying stupid stuff that comes back and bites me.
Quote by patrickrh
Have you ever stuck your dick in your mouth and felt really stupid?

freak

when I stuck my dick in my mouth, i felt pretty damn good.
Wow...if i could stick my foot in my mouth, i wouldnt have to eat so many sour cream n onion flavoured chips....
<_< >_>.........maybe
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by $Guitarist$
I used to chew my own toe-nails off.

I never made a habit of it, but I remember having to once or twice (bear in mind i was like 8) when my toenails been chipped and it scratches against my duvet lol.
No, I have never physically put my foot in my mouth even when I was a little kid. This thread was definitely not intended to be about that but I don't want to share my story. It really is THAT bad.
If I was flexible enough to stick my foot in my mouth, I'd feel pretty damn awesome.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON