Hey Guys, I have been playing guitar for about 8 months now and my cable has broken. I'm going to buy a new one and I have one in mind:

http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/cables_detail.asp?stock=08012911512029&guitars=

Now I know this is a complete dumb question but I want to be sure, is this definately a cable for the Guitar to the Amp?

Me being a noob and all, I don't know the size of the jacks and stuff and the site doesn't give much info.

Thanks guys. Sorry for being stupid lol.
yes lol...how do u break a cable?
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
1/4 is the standard guitar jack size, yes that cable with fit, instead of the jack being straight, it'll just be right angled.
the time ive ever done that was when i was smashing a guitar and the jack on one end broke inside
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
fyi that's also a right angle cable.

that means that one of the inputs is "L" shaped.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Here is a pretty informative article that'll let you figure out if you're being ripped off as well.
Quote by gallagher2006
I finger my asshole for the lulz
Ok thanks guys, reason it broke was because it was a POS cable that came with my guitar lol.
So, just curious, why are you taking the time to research what cable? I mean, thats kinda like researching picks...
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
I just wanted to make sure I was getting the right thing. I gget annoyed if I order something and it's not what I wanted it to be lol.