Poll: Are you going to see this?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you going to see this?
Probably.
8 7%
Probably not.
111 93%
Voters: 119.
Page 1 of 2
why isnt there a definately not response?
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Yes for carmen electra
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
i thought the scary movies were good. but then everything after that was stupid. and now this just looks...wow....yeah it could be the worst one yet
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
What kind of backwoods, white trash, ignorant **** still sees these types of movies? Last one I saw was Scary Movie 3.
*sigh* these get REALLY annoying.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by moody git
why isnt there a definately not response?
Because it is possible (although highly unlikely) that the writers will come to your house, beat you senselessly until you're unconscious, throw you in their van and put you in a chair, staple your eye-lids open, wait for you to wake up and force you to watch this movie.

It's not likely....but possible.
The Scary Movies were decent at best. Epic movie was absolutely terrible, Date movie was worse, and im sure this one will suck too
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by InanezGuitars44
i thought the scary movies were good. but then everything after that was stupid. and now this just looks...wow....yeah it could be the worst one yet
The first two Scary Movies were written and produced by different people, which sort of explains the shift.
Damn. These movies are getting a little stale. Well, not really getting as opposed to have been for a really long time. Oh well, I just won't go see it.
Yay, another not so funny more crappy pisstake movie. I used to like the orignals, scary movie etc. but it got to meet the spartans and epic movie...and all hope for humanity inside of me died
how did they make a movie parodying kung fu panda, how long has that film been in development/out?
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
i would choose a definitely no option if there was one
me and my friend tried to sneak into one of the SAW movies (being underage) and got kicked out, was forced to go to one of these parody movies....worst thing i've ever seen on the big screen. just go see pineapple express instead
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by dRummeR94
Yes for carmen electra
I personally would not buy a $9 movie ticket just for Carmen Electra....I wouldn't watch the movie just for her.
scary movie 1 and not another teen movie were the only ones that were remotely funny.

*stopsign emoticon which im too lazy to get*
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Is this gonna turn out like Friday the 13th? "Friday the 13th Volume 14: Something bad happens at Camp Silverlake...again" I never understood that because I would always think that eventually people would catch on and not go to camp silverlake, or go and then leave immediately once they saw the pile of bodies...and the man with the hockey mask.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I unsuspectingly watched Epic Movie (I didn't know what it was at all). I will never make that mistake again.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I thought the Scary Movies were somewhat good but these are absolute shit.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by The Madcap
The first two Scary Movies were written and produced by different people, which sort of explains the shift.

actually that makes a lot of sense. the whole style of the movies changed after that.

Quote by tdrules
how did they make a movie parodying kung fu panda, how long has that film been in development/out?

haha i saw a commercial for this when i went to see hancock, and hancock is parodied in the movie. it was kinda weird
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I shall kill this parody movie with my ultra laser!
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by The Madcap
Because it is possible (although highly unlikely) that the writers will come to your house, beat you senselessly until you're unconscious, throw you in their van and put you in a chair, staple your eye-lids open, wait for you to wake up and force you to watch this movie.

It's not likely....but possible.

Or it could be part of a new Ludovico Technique...
Real men don't need sigs.
Quote by Xiaoxi
I unsuspectingly watched Epic Movie (I didn't know what it was at all). I will never make that mistake again.

Poor thing.

I'm not seeing it. It was stupid after the first one.
why would you even bother. why would they bother with making the movie in the first place

EDIT: I didnt vote because there was no "i would rather kill myself first" choice
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by dgervin839
Or it could be part of a new Ludovico Technique...

So that's what they showed Alex...
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
No way.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i might download it, hell no its not even worht my bandwith. i hate these movies, its not funny anymore.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
this thread should be closed immediatly, theres no option of "id rather scoop my brains out with a rusty icepick" option
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Våd Hamster
No. Cutting is cheaper and funnier.
Never before have my feelings towards something been stated so perfectly.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
I think scary movie one was only funny because I saw it when I was like, 11.

All the other ones are just dumb.
Im going to find the creators of this atrocity and take out their kneecaps with a rusty spoon!
Quote by deanodon
you know your a man when youve asked your gran for nude pics

Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.

"One does not simply sweep A major 7!"
Occasionally, when I hear they're making another one of these shitfests, I wonder if Muslim extremists aren't right that Western culture is a corruption of all that is good and pure.

Then I realise that they still hang people over in the middle east. That's just fucking mental.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by spiderjerusalem
scary movie 1 and not another teen movie were the only ones that were remotely funny.

Those two were hilarious.

What ever happened to good parody movies?
Page 1 of 2