i'm getting sick of my crappy firebird, so i'm looking into another comfortable-shape guitar to buy. i've had mixed experiences with my epiphone, it sounds nice when it's working, but theat's not very ofte. i want something nice and reliable. i'm lloking to spend around $500, so i guess make offers if anyone has guitars to sell. i'll consider other brands, but i'm pretty fond of epiphone, so it'd have to be something nice.

thanks!
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Scrounge up about $40 more and I'll sell you my Schecter C-1 Hellraiser for $540 shipped. It's the non-FR version. It's a kicka** guitar, I've just had for a long time and I'm GAS'ing for something new. I'll post pics if you're interested.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
is it fixed bridge then, at least? i'm not all about the string through, i want to but a stetsbar to put on. i'll consider it even if it isn't fixed, but it'd just make me die a little inside.

pics please!
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
It is a fixed bridge, string through body. Here're some pics, it's a bit dirty right now and there's just one small scratch in the back which you'll see in the pictures.

Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
I have an 04 Gibson sg Special with a gig bag and has a seymour Duncan jb bridge pu. I want around $650 though and I dunno about shipping. I'm in vancouver b.c. This is one of the sg specials when they were still good. The ones made in the last couple years are junk.
if only that wasn't string through.. *sigh*
it is a beauty though, i just want to put in a stetsbar and you can't without pretty extensive modding on a string-through.

thanks for the offer though!
i got a epiphone les paul flame top, 300 shipped, 350 with ohsc

Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
what are the specs on that flame top? like, year, model, stuff like that.

pics please?
mahogany body and neck, rosewood fretboard, quilted top (not flame) , grover tuners, serial number dw04031689
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by 45_shadesofdeat
I have an 04 Gibson sg Special with a gig bag and has a seymour Duncan jb bridge pu. I want around $650 though and I dunno about shipping. I'm in vancouver b.c. This is one of the sg specials when they were still good. The ones made in the last couple years are junk.

Baloney. I had an 07 Sg that was excellent. Don't generalize mate.
bump!
Got a Jay Turser Sg Custom with Bigsby and roller bridge , set neck gold hardware , screamer ! pix available send me your email
$250.00 plus shipping

Puts a Gibson Sg to SHAME ! on all accounts!
I LIKE IT RARE!
Quote by NORAMACTIVE
Got a Jay Turser Sg Custom with Bigsby and roller bridge , set neck gold hardware , screamer ! pix available send me your email
$250.00 plus shipping

Baloney.
Quote by NORAMACTIVE
$250.00 plus shipping

Yah right.
Black '05 Epiphone Les Paul Standard in NEAR MINT CONDITION.

Not a scratch on it, i baby all my guitars.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=892976

Les Paul Classic Quilt Top with Gibson Burstbuckers and a Graphtech TUSQ nut. I was told this was a guitar center limited edition if that helps at all. I'm asking more than $500 though. You know you could get a brand new stock Epiphone Les Paul for about $500 (or almost any other Epiphone) right?
Dude, save another $100 and buy a brand new Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst. They look so nice without the pickguard on. If you looked around you could def get a used one for what you're looking to spend.
Quote by PanHead

Quote by 45_shadesofdeat

Baloney. I had an 07 Sg that was excellent. Don't generalize mate.

My SG was made this year and it's a beauty to play, it's just as fast as my ibanez too!