well i was thinking which way you guys prefer to go on dates. movie first or dinner first and why.
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
movie then dinner...gives you something to talk about at dinner.....actually I wouldn't know
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
movie isnt a good date.. you need to do something that lets you know the other person better ;P like.. something that involves communication lol
movie then dinner
VAN HALEN - March 13 at the Izod

Quote by xchiefx
What kind of idiot mows the street
Quote by pyerreives
movie isnt a good date.. you need to do something that lets you know the other person better ;P like.. something that involves communication lol

Isn't that what the dinner part is for?
I would say dinner then movies because movies make me sleepy which wouldn't be good during dinner.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
i would try to spice it up a little, movie is to cliche imo.

but since you asked, i would say movie then dinner.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Quote by PullTigerTail
I would say dinner then movies because movies make me sleepy which wouldn't be good during dinner.

Im the opposite... dinner makes me sleepy!!!!

movie then dinner - gives you sumfin to talk about over dinner... plus ur breath wont stink if u end up making out in the cinema!!!
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
dinner: you get to talk and find out some more about the other person.

movie: 10 minutes of small talk before and after the movie. 2 hours of sitting next to someone you dont know really well.

so, i would choose dinner without the movie
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
If you're not that good with girls, go with the movie first, because then you have more to talk about at dinner. You don't really have to do much thinking for a while, so its a win for you. Now if you can carry a conversation with out having seen a movie right before, go to dinner first, get to know her some more. This leads to a better chance of getting action at the movie, unless you **** up at dinner.
So I say it goes either way, pick based on how hungry you are!
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C